Yesterday my mate randomly called me up saying grab your camera i'm picking you up...So 15 minutes later he's outside in his new R33 GTR first time i'd ever been in a skyline now i have so much want for one!!!!!

Heres a few photos for you all.

12593052393_40ea5cac69_b.jpg

12593035455_0c5128d394_b.jpg

12593562984_4cefa70d1c_b.jpg

12593530764_d00b777940_b.jpg

12593500474_e8018eaf03_b.jpg

12593110983_f49540e43a_b.jpg

12592974975_1055c381d9_b.jpg

Edited by Spoon_tuned

Lovely car mate! :) I used to have an R33 before I bought my glanza. Worst decision of my life getting rid of that car!

Its a great motor and came with a forged engine. He is on about sorting the turbos as there prone to shatter into pieces and damage the engine

Mmmmm that's lovely :)

Yeh its awesome

Its a great motor and came with a forged engine. He is on about sorting the turbos as there prone to shatter into pieces and damage the engine

Yeh its awesome

They do bud. :) They usually suck all the bits of the ceramic blades back in to the engine. :) Only trouble is that the RB26's love buggering up bottom ends.

They do bud. :) They usually suck all the bits of the ceramic blades back in to the engine. :) Only trouble is that the RB26's love buggering up bottom ends.

Yeh he said that but hopefuly should be ok once turbos are sorted can push around 600bhp he said then.

Mate your photography skills are fucking phenomenal!

Really need to get myself a decent camera!, love taking photos :)

Thanks mate means a lot i see other people taking photos and i think why are mine not as good but yeh that means a lot dude.

And its not just having a decent camera its about locations weather ideas imagination and timing... As timing is everything especially the first shot as the sun was goin down so had to be quick...

Thanks for the comments guys its an awesome car.

I've started to get my act together with photography as i havent drove my car in a month plus the weather is getting better so i can start hooking up with people and be like the ukso photographer hahahah....