I got a bit fed-up looking the rusty wiper arms.. So I took it upon myself to sort them out - with Adams advice on what to do with them haha.. I was stupid and picked the windiest day ever with no shelter so the finished product is not perfect, but I'm content...

11220087_10152743204851583_3041799618317

13383_10152743204946583_4296455112900360

11210450_10152743543766583_7567891125315

ALSO - In case no one knew which car was mine - look out for these subtle stickers.. :thumbsup:

Stickers.jpg

Few bits to do before Japfest.

- Oil change.

- Bumper support bar is finally going back on after making a new bracket.

- Full clean/love of the car (if weather is decent..)

Overall - Nothing much has changed!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SO, Recently I've gained a bit of love back for her. I've had a lot of shit said about my car by local residents where I live.. even had a note left on my car for having 'chavvy' stickers, a cunt and a knob.. But hey ho - I live in the worlds most stuck up village ever.. So this only made me want to show off my car a little more and tell the folk where to shove it. Can't have anything personal anymore without idiots making comments - even had a post on the local facebook page saying that there should be more speed bumps to damage cars like mine!!!

Anyway.

I'm starting to appreciate what a beautiful creature she is, she's slow and boring but she's mine. She hit 97,000 miles today. Going for an oil change today, shamefully she's in dire need.

11265087_10152759956786583_4907837114644

this is how she looks at the moment - I TRIED to be artsy, but not as far as knowing how to blur the numberplate as it annoys me being backwards..

Snapchat.2670495089085979011.001.jpg_fli

LOL! I rep the chavenwaggon round my way lmao! "Aww you car is so chavey" yeah but it's mint tho!

Yeah that sucks. But that' their problem, not yours.

Either you're a really good photographer, or your EP looks sweet :D I'm going to say the latter. I like the look of it. Just subtle.

The chav-mobile made it to Japfest!

I really like that exhaust!!

Haha, thanks.. :D

Looked great on stand yesterday , id love one they look so retro :)

Ah thanks! I doubted whether people would actually take notice as it doesn't really stand out against the 10000000+ glanzas ;)! But was glad she was at the front next to the walkway.. They do look retro indeed.. Just slow as shit as we found out on the way down!

It's been a long time since I had to drive anything so slow... About on par with the 106 diesel maybe haha. GTI6 felt like a rocket afterwards.

All anyone ever does is take the piss because it's slow. It's a bloody n/a - doesn't have rocket fuel up its ass.. and I think you should think back that I completely ruined you in the 106.

;)

Dont worry i get the piss ripped out of me in work because my car aint turbo and my car aint a vw haha

Haha! I'm not the only one then! I've decided to get over it and go for looks over powers! N/A's are cooler anyway ;)

• 2 months later...

There shall be no more Starlet updates. I still have her, yet I've grown distant from the forum and so on.

If you follow my Instagram then you'll more than likely still see pictures every week.

I'll be at JAE but that's probably my last show with UKSO having become part of a new group that I will hopefully be attending shows with.

There shall be no more Starlet updates. I still have her, yet I've grown distant from the forum and so on.

If you follow my Instagram then you'll more than likely still see pictures every week.

I'll be at JAE but that's probably my last show with UKSO having become part of a new group that I will hopefully be attending shows with.

Pfft

• 3 months later...

I still stand by previous comments... I won't be attending shows next year in the old girl.....

She will be leaving in a few months time - I don't have a price for her yet, I haven't had time to think about it - I just know I'm already saving for a new car.

Peace&Love.

• 2 months later...

Lovely new car :) whats the plan with the starlet now? :)

At the moment.. I don't know - still haven't got the heart to let her go yet! Going to spend a day cleaning her up soon though and eventually selling </3!

At the moment.. I don't know - still haven't got the heart to let her go yet! Going to spend a day cleaning her up soon though and eventually selling </3!

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(