Hey! Newbie from north wales

Hey guys my names rich I'm 23 from north wales!

I live next to redz11 and dizzy from this forum :) fell in love with glanzas when Adam took me out in his :) I'm a car painter by trade so I am very OCD with body work and always try to make cars clean as possible!!

Me and my dad are both very into jap cars, my dad is currently on his third r33 skyline :)

We have a honda prelude 2.2 v-tec import restoration going on at the moment.

I personally have had two Mitsubishi colts my previous one I bought for 100 quid and saved it from the scrapper! Did all the work my self and I was so chuffed with it, spent some time and money buying almost all genuine or jdm modifications for it I'm on my mrs iPad at the mo so can't share any pics!!!

I have been searching high and low n find it so hard to find a fairly local ep91 seem to be having no luck!! All either auto or 5door so thought I'd sign up to gain more knowledge n hopefully find a car :D cheers guys :)

good lad signing up :) stick on here reading up etc, and find your self a clean EP base and you wont look back :) Look at the cars ive owned and always come back to them ;)

And hurry up with my rays refurb plz. haha

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've been picking adams (dizzy) brains about starlets what i can n cant do, etc just really looking forward to getting started now!! Im sure adams secretly gettin fed up of me talking about them all the time lol

im in conwy north wales! :)

Thanks mate! I've got some pics of the skyline from previous track days if anyone wants to see them! :)

im searching the internet again ahaha! I will find one! Almost left a note on a starlet i seen yeaterday too see if it was for sale, but then i noticed it was auto! Fail!

welcome bud ;D

Will be good to have another starlet bro up our end! :D

dont let it being auto put you off, the conversion to manual isnt too hard.. just sourcing a decent manual box for cheap + the pedal and cables ofc, Ill have to take you for a spin in my GT :)

always loved that skyline!

Thanks guys ill look into that! I did notice that about the autos they where really low milage for the age some with 40 odd thousand! How much would i be looking at for a gear box pedals etc? :)

cheers jay! Im taking the skyline in for a full respray soon going dark grey will look lovely! Also goin to do adams for him ;)

Edited by Rich-k

Welcome along rich, I'm Aaron from holyhead have the white Glanza in cnw.

Between me, Lee and Adam I'm sure there's more than enough knowledge to help you out