amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

So as im sure many of us do, we strole through ebay and what ever looking at parts we cant buy haha In the mean time my best mate Luke bought me these a password JDM battery stay and a TRD style oil cap ready for when i do my colour change ;)

negbi0.jpg

I also won some genuine glanza fogs for £8!

vyp5bk.jpg

Im also getting some intercooler piping from dizzy to make a cold air feed for my new apexi filter i bought, i just need an adaptor plate and some sillicone hoses!

I should also be getting my Glanza dials from redz11 this week when he picks up his Toms bumper that i have painted for him!

Its a slow progress for parts and its so annoying as i just want to do it all now hahhaa!

Im really having trouble finding any help on how to wire glanza dials into my sportif so a decent how to thread would be brilliant if anyone can help me thanks :)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keep up the work rich, i do love the look of red v's even if it is a rep but doesn't sound like it will be for long :)

im not staying red matey doing something a little different but i will deffo be going turbo :)

did my oil change on my lunch today realised my oil was leaking because my oil filter had rusted lol

Edited by Rich-k
  • 2 weeks later...

liking where this is going! purple starlet would be mint!! ford velvet metallic purple maybe? Ive a set of toms in that colour and they're wee beauties, when polished they really shone and caught the light nice.

So I've decided im changing the colour next year but ill be respraying the car red this year, im not waiting as im bored of the car looking like a granny spec shopping wagon, so id rather have it looking beautiful in red and save up properly and get the colour i want engine out bay painted turbo in etc all at once :) I've won a glanza rear bumper on ebay so im not far off now!!!! :)

Hey guys so I picked up my glanza v bonnet today so It's just the wings left to buy! I need them because mine are quite dented so I'd rather buy v wings then repair the dented rusty ones.

25hof93.jpg

I've also won a glanza rear bumper on eBay just need to pay to pick it up! :)

2chopdw.jpg

Also have glanza dials however the mirage is quite high so I'm unsure weather to put them in?

fmpapd.jpg

I just need wings side skirts and I'm ready to spray! The reg plate surround and spoiler and wind deflectors can wait I guess! I should have tannabe shocks n springs next month and also brand new wheels with toyo t1r tyres!

So I'm getting pretty exited now.......won some glanza skirts on ebay for a bargain price!!!

Should be getting sent out on Wednesday!

23rjuro.jpg

Also a pic of my my headlights I need to sand and polish them :)

20ha3v7.jpg

Question is........can I get the car ready in time for japfest2??!!!

liesss in this thread, picked up your bonnet today? its still in my lock up! haha :p

All coming together nicely now man :) I think it should stay red permanently, red V's are beautiful.

Does anyone here hate waiting for parts?! Courior hasnt even turned up to pick up my rear bumper and the lad posting my side skirts hasnt even done it yet!!!!