Yo to all my mid spoiler guys out there.

Does anyone else's mid spoiler drip for fucking AGES after they've cleaned their car? It drips cause the foam behind the mid spoiler obviously sucks up the water and drips off for fucking absolute hours!!!

Has anyone got a solution? I've tried stuffing clothes up the crack (oioi) but just drips again as soon as you pull out (oioi).

ELP MEH.

Drive really fast get some down force to open yea crack (waaay).

Or try that spray on polish stuff like demon shine ive found it disperses water rather well from the body, theres two ways to apply it spray it on and wipe off or dilute spray on and its meant to run off while driving, can get demon shine from asda rather cheep stuff for a quick clean and polish solution like.

Yeah I need an air compressor 100%, I know that would sort it out.

It's fucking so annoying because you clean the car and wipe it all dry, then drive the car and look at the boot lid and find 2 long ass dirty marks where the road dust has stuck to the water.

It's done it for so long now that it's stained 2 lines on my boot lid either side. Comes off with a machine polisher but still, so fucking annoying!!!!

Mine does... WHat I do is open the boot slightly.... Maybe 2 foot and it just stays there (just before the gas struts get there leverage....)

It all drains out the sides beautifully...

Im going to seal the shit out of mine though, when I refit it!