How much have people spent or planing on spending on there ep91 and ep82!!

Sorry if this has been posted before!!!

I am just about to spend a good 3 k on my glanza with my plans after already spending so much money on it already just wonder what other people have spent or thinking about spending ???

Thanks to anyone who comments

Sorry if this has been posted before!!!

I am just about to spend a good 3 k on my glanza with my plans after already spending so much money on it already just wonder what other people have spent or thinking about spending ???

Thanks to anyone who comments

Edited by l1 jev

Thanks for that buddy I have got mine so mint now with a good 4 k or so if I add it all up but like I say looking at spending another 3 k on tuning it with the best parts I can get only buddy

I've just got back into the starlet game after a year out and a few boring Hondas..new ep should be here tues or wed and I'm budgeting myself to 15k over 2 years.. I've found it helps a lot if you have had a few and you don't waste your money on pointless shit..now that I know a bit about the cars I've got a specific parts list that I'm going to stick to so won't be choping and changing set ups like in the past and wasting money ..do your research and spend your money wisely is the advice I'd give you dude

Thanks guys!!!

Yer I research everything and only buy the best parts and take my time on it so never waste money my car is worth more than I pay for it 6 years ago, but I am looking at a apxi ecu and map plus blitz front mount and jam racing maini fitted which I have got, already got blitz decat with blitz nur spec, so will be mint in the end just alot of money to see under 200 bhp but then u can bear there handling, mpg, tax and tyres cost !!! That's why I have had mine for 6 years and never will sell it !! Wish we could put pics on this too that would be ace!

But this is mine if anyone wants to look

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/70075-pick-my-black-glanza-v-up-from-full-respray-and-engine-clean/

Depends what you spend you money on.

Idrees or browner etc can likely build a car for free with abit of effort shifting parts around.

Simplest way to budget for a build is really understand what you want yourself and what you need to get there and then buy nothing outside the essentials.

Phil

Yer that's a good thing to do but sometimes it changes with what u fancy or how u want to build something I am more interested in what people have spent on there's !!!

14k over two years and its still not done. By the time mine is mapped it will owe me over 17k i reckon. The way i look at it is that it will destroy many cars that cost 5 times that....so its cheap really ;)

This is brill guys thanks for all the comments nice to know we are all in the same boat, what els would u spend it on your end

Up pissing it up the walls or up your nose if u didnt,

They are amazing fun cars, hope more people comment

I hate this question because people who don't understand why we spend so much on these are basically well you coulda had this n that etc I say I don't want that I want this lol I blow most of my wages on my V it never stops when you catch the bug!

I understand why people spend a lot on their cars but i dont get people who have no life because of it lol. I spend a fair bit on cars and have always had tuned / modified cars but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Was speaking to a chap with an Astra VXR recently who lives with his parents, doesnt go on holiday or nights out and i assume he has no friends or girlfriend, cunt just spends every single penny on his car.

Fair play to him hes got a 400bhp mint looking VXR which has a map so it pops and bangs lol but seriously is that any way to live your life.

Ohh yeah if there is anybody on here which meets that criteria then dont be afraid to speak up lol.

Yer I can understand why u don't like this question but I love it and u don't have to answer it!!! I get the same off the wife all the time u could have got this or had this !!! No I love my v and love it when people look twice bec they don't see one every day 10

To 15 times,

Total agree u got to have a ballence!!! I have a house with mortgage, wife and dog but still spend a lot on my v even when paying for my wedding, so it's about balance !!!

I've spent a mad amount of money but i still leave enough left to live comfortably. I've got my motorcross bike to keep me entertained aswell and i also live with my girlfriend and our daughter. i spend my money on what makes me happy....which is any of the above. anything else is just a waste

Edited by garrygt

wow jeeeez

about 8k in 6 months plus 2k from the begging only had the car 11 months then sold LOL

argghhhhhhhhhhh

calmed right down now thow taking my time and spending else where aswel as my deposit for my house hehe

spent almost a K there for new wheels from usa :sad:

Edited by iamlegend

Lately I have been thinking about what I have apart from the V in terms of material stuff and other things I want to do which I can't afford lol I have came too far now but I could have alot more things but the for sale section on here has my life lol but Dan yeah it's a good point missing out on things with people and nights out needs to be balanced. I may have to sell up one day but it won't be to pay for a wedding or out fuck that lol trip to Japland ohhh yeah :)