• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know ive put the coilovers on mine and have no money atm and its eating away at me haha

haha i know that feeling. I don't think i've had money to spare since 3/4 years ago when I bought my first car haha. and so much needs done! :'(

haha i know that feeling. I don't think i've had money to spare since 3/4 years ago when I bought my first car haha. and so much needs done! :'(

I always tease my self by looking at parts that i cant afford.......which is pretty much everything lol

Hahaha the amount of time I spend on JAUCE staring at things I'll never be able to afford and don't even need...

Considered spending £100 on a parcel shelf storage box that came up. Also considered spending £180 on a pair of genuine live sports wings... When I already have perfect reps.

What.

• 2 weeks later...

So Joel got me some early birthday present :D

A cusco front anti roll bar and a wepr exhaust manifold :D

Posted Image

Had this for a while but never uploaded a picture. Tongs hybrid ct9 turbo :D

Posted Image

Tomorrow will see things being done! As long as we have a ramp free we're going to tighten the hand brake and fit my new cusco anti toll bar :D also have a cusco rear strut brace to fit and an oem arm rest. Nothing major but hopefully make a decent difference to handling

Looking real smart and clean. Dose the ct9 bolt straight onto a 4efe?  

Thanks :) well you need compatible manifolds and a downpipe as well as all the other turbo essentials like the loom and intercooler etc but yeah apparently it should fit perfectly with the correct manifold and downpipe