It must be the same cat that runs out infront of me haha. But like u say i dont mind someone coming past me as long as they arent an arse about it just pointless driving like that

hahaha that cat deffo gets about :p I've been driving four years and I still count two seconds passing objects to make sure I'm not too close to someone :p I'm so fussy about it I scream at my boyfriend if he stops at lights even too close to someone infront. it's my biggest driving pet peeve.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha after 12 years of driving i just chill now and leave miles between cars haha but im always close to the car behind when im in traffic its just something ive always done haha

Haha after 12 years of driving i just chill now and leave miles between cars haha but im always close to the car behind when im in traffic its just something ive always done haha

to be honest I think my boyfriend is the same, he's a really good driver i'm just super hyper about distances cause my driving instructor was mad strict and always made me able to see the rear tyres of the car infront on the ground in front of me, and I'm a lot shorter than my bf so I guess he can see them from a lot closer haha..

I've a friend like this but i swear he's just paranoid because everytime he starts moaning about someone being close theyre usually miles away lol. Sometimes he even gets out the car the crazy fool haha

But that damn cat is a right nuisance always there when someones close behind ;)

I've a friend like this but i swear he's just paranoid because everytime he starts moaning about someone being close theyre usually miles away lol. Sometimes he even gets out the car the crazy fool haha

But that damn cat is a right nuisance always there when someones close behind ;)

If it isnt careful one of these days that bloody cat will get hit haha

I think sometimes I'm a bit paranoid about people behind me which is why I'm so keen to let people pass but this dick was something else haha. I'm a pretty calm driver and very rarely rise to something like that.

Best one is have a massive dent, they'd be right up behind me start going round a left turn they see the dent and pretty much all of them backed off

I thought I was gonna get a massive dent last night. Maybe I'll put one in my spare tailgate and use that when I'm driving around town haha.

• 2 weeks later...

pistons - honed. New piston rings - on.
I smell a new engine coming very very shortly ;)

Also her first car show of the season (not japfest, a much much smaller local to me car show at a primary school lol) is tomorrow and all her stonechips are touched in, she looks mighty mighty good. Many props to my boyfriend who did it last minute because I woke up this morning feeling fine and by 8am was convinced I was dying. Never felt so sick in my life. So not only did he clean my car for me he also brought me cupcakes and a take away when he was finished. (Y)

will get as many photos as I can tomorrow, might even whip the dslr out to try and get some artsy shots.

hopefully the new engine will be in within a week or two, then just waiting on the arrival of the new spoilers, paint them and then the new tailgate can go on, then all the stickers can be replaced too.

We're so close to being finished body work wise, it's killing me how close I am to having her how I want :o

Thanks! I love the front lip, makes the front end more aggressive I think. Will deffo need it once the rear end is all spoilered up.

It's a good show, only me and one other ep showed up, but a lot of nice rare cars.

Seen a lot of people taking photos so hopefully get some nice edits of her up :)

looked absolutely mint yesterday B! a real credit to you and your handsome assistant!

Was great to stand and chat about EPs in the warm sunshine, was a good wee show!

and thanks for letting me try out your seats - I'm so impatient to get my own ones over that I just couldnt resist!!!!!!

Phil.

looked absolutely mint yesterday B! a real credit to you and your handsome assistant!

Was great to stand and chat about EPs in the warm sunshine, was a good wee show!

and thanks for letting me try out your seats - I'm so impatient to get my own ones over that I just couldnt resist!!!!!!

Phil.

Thank you very much sir! Good getting your seal of approval on her. I feel like all the hard work on her couldn't have happened if you hadn't have let us know she was for sale so I'm very grateful!

I really enjoyed the day I have to say, even if the show was lacking in numbers it was nice catching up with people! I know Joel had a great day too, although me and home were both so so tired last night haha.

No problemo, anytime. I love bragging about how comfy they are so it was my pleasure haha. Just let me know if you need those speedlines stickers, they're just chilling in my door.

So I took a little drive today and ended up in a rather picturesque area about 20/30 miles from my house. It was pissing down with rain but I still got some pretty nice photos. The ones on top of the mountain were risky haha, the road up to that is tiny and the steepest thing ever, I was in first the whole time sitting at like 2000 rpm. My car also cut out at the top haha luckily she turned over with a few throttle pumps again but scared the shite out of me as no recovery lorry was getting up there and Joel is in Bristol currently so I would have been stuck.

But anyway, the photos aren't great as I'm far from a professional but I think they came out ok. :) I know everyone loves to see pics :p

edit11_zpsorbce3zi.jpg

edit3_zpsmfrphjlo.jpg

edit14_zpsbfhyhg4p.jpg

(the window steamed up caught the flash, but without the flash the wheels looked black so I kept it in anyway :p)

edit13_zpsnewnwm2j.jpg

edit12_zps8unvy59o.jpg

edit10_zpsvd5tny7p.jpg

edit8_zps9e4e5qph.jpg

edit4_zpskzsrlx0h.jpg

edit9_zpshayms63y.jpg

edit7_zpsjdbvhjlv.jpg

edit2_zpsd2y2qvch.jpg

edit6_zpsjaomhtlt.jpg

edit5_zpslwhptqqm.jpg

edit1_zps1cykzfnb.jpg

the editing is pretty shaky in some of them but i was mostly trying to make the wheel colour look as bright as it actually is, or cover up rain drop smears on the lens that I didn't notice :L Like I said, faaar from good at photography haha.