• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these things happened cause there was no free ramp :( and my seats need to come out to fit the arm rest and we couldn't be bothered haha.

It's a front arb Phil! I have a front and rear strut brace so hopefully she'll be tight as anything round corners now!

Also just paid for a ct9 downpipe ;) all I need now is an intercooler and a turbo ecu and I have everything for boost!

My dad was telling me about a real cool starlet he saw at sprucefield, white, with vented wings and purple wheels and all. He said he was going to ask you if he could take a pic to show me LOL

My dad was telling me about a real cool starlet he saw at sprucefield, white, with vented wings and purple wheels and all. He said he was going to ask you if he could take a pic to show me LOL

Haha aw that's amazing he should have!

liking the cheeky manifold beth ;) mine is currently being mapped up lol im finally getting boost and ive started to update my thread give it a look ;) 

Will do I've not been on the forum much past few weeks due to exams and now I've got so much to check up on haha

Sounds good B!! I think I should refit my arm rest before tackling bthe seats then going by your comment!! Excellent heads up thank you lol!!!

Phil.

Yup can't get at the bolts when the seats are in! I aim to help!

This is gunna be so awesome Beth! Can't wait too see what you do to this in the future :)

thank you :D neither can I to be honest! I'm just so excited for poweerrrr.

And there's a slim chance (slim slim slim) that I'll be welcoming another ep91 into my life sometime in the next wee while... Updates on that as it unfolds as it's still very up in the air.

N.a or glanzaaaaaa? :p

Not happening anymore :'( was a auto glanza s my boyfriend was looking at buying and I was heavily considering stealing it from him in the future when he was done with it, but he didn't end up buying it.

So today I picked up a mint new set of doors to replace my shitty rusty ones!

Also was at a ukso rolling road meet and picked up a gt turbo ecu so I have all my turbo parts ready now!

Also got a hel braided clutch line as a gift so that's awesome :D

Things are happening finally!

Looked great today!

thanks! I had a great day, never seen so many starbo's in one place haha.

You lucky bugger! Now get boosting!! :)

I know right! Was actually SO lucky coming by the ECU haha mentioned to a friend who has a starlet garage (Jay's Garage) over here if he had any GT ecu's sitting around at home and he had one with him, by chance! and I, by chance, had cash with me!

and the clutch line was a gift from ID workz, hugeee shout out, basically owe my entire car body to him:L Gonna fit it soon to the current engine so its ready when the new engine goes in.

Today has put me so in the mood to get this project moving along, seeing all the other starbo's and listening to all the other oil related issues and survival stories has made me realize its not the end and she will live and be awesome once more!

Plus, seeing a big spec glanza flutter past me made me want boost so bad it hurt a little.

Well it's tropical storms and torrential rain in my hotel in Mexico today everything's getting flooded so I'm using my time to price up turbo conversion parts hahaha :) If you make JAE be good to get a parking spot close by to each other to rep the n.a crew hahaha that is if yours is still an n.a ;)

Well it's tropical storms and torrential rain in my hotel in Mexico today everything's getting flooded so I'm using my time to price up turbo conversion parts hahaha :) If you make JAE be good to get a parking spot close by to each other to rep the n.a crew hahaha that is if yours is still an n.a ;)

Haha at least you're pricing turbo parts in Mexico rather than me doing it in belfast! Haha location is everything lol.

I can't make JAE this year :( can't afford it. Hoping to make it next year.