• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted on one of these spoilers for my self! Maybe one day i will :) really wanna see this car up close one day! Theres a few girls on here now white n.a be good to get them all parked up together at a show some day :)

I was tempted on one of these spoilers for my self! Maybe one day i will :) really wanna see this car up close one day! Theres a few girls on here now white n.a be good to get them all parked up together at a show some day :)

Hehe too right, us girls gotta stick together!! Mines the odd one out not being an SR though! I'll have to park in the middle.

I'd love to get together with willow and flaura for pics! My bad for being awkward and not being in driving distance :(

I bought the spoiler on a complete impulse but I'm so glad!

Thanks, my boyfriend hates the brake light but I think it's awesome!

I'd love to get together with willow and flaura for pics! My bad for being awkward and not being in driving distance :(

I bought the spoiler on a complete impulse but I'm so glad!

Thanks, my boyfriend hates the brake light but I think it's awesome!

:) we need to make a date!! :p

You's should come over here! haha we have so many good car shows worth making the trip for... NOT.

I'm hoping to make JAE next year, but thats the next time my car will be in England i think :(

If they'd just built a bridge across the Irish Sea it'd be super!

You's should come over here! haha we have so many good car shows worth making the trip for... NOT.

I'm hoping to make JAE next year, but thats the next time my car will be in England i think :(

If they'd just built a bridge across the Irish Sea it'd be super!

Aww, well, JAE 2016 it is then!! To be fair I do wanna visit Ireland so who knows, maybe I'll make it over there before then. :)

If you ever come over, gimme a shout and we'll definitely meet up!

I'll try and budget for japfest maybe but I'll need to beg my boyfriend to make it a week long holiday rather than just going for one day.

If you ever come over, gimme a shout and we'll definitely meet up!

I'll try and budget for japfest maybe but I'll need to beg my boyfriend to make it a week long holiday rather than just going for one day.

Yeah I will do :) Beg him? Are you not the boss missus?! You wanna put that right haha :p

Hahaha when it comes to things like this I have to concede defeat since he's the breadwinner! Once I finish uni he'll have no power here :p

Edited by bdohohh
  • 2 weeks later...