Finally got myself a starlet after two years with the yaris. Sad to see it off the road but at the same time so exciting to start driving the starlet.
Really lucky with it, been looking only around a week but had given up hopes of getting an sr when Phil let me know his sister was letting go of her white sr, and here it is!

10406407_10152252192797804_4296407778118

10405494_10152252193112804_3519471322749

Pretty mint condition, have a few things planned over the next month or two hopefully. Aiming to have it looking pretty good ASAP, though all just a stepping stone for the coming years in which I plan to go nuts with it and try different things out.
can't wait to start playing with her!

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be a possibility! I had to be convinced to keep them, lots of threats from Joel and plus once I saw them for real I liked them. Thinking of getting them scanned so I can take the bump strips off anyway but I like the boot one and wouldn't mind getting one!

Might take you up on that! Need to get the bump strips off and will wait til I get a few others things done first, prioritising getting the body sitting pretty, some D2 coils going in soon and a HKS silent hi power back box.
Already have glanza side skirts and rear bumper needing painted then going on, and a tte front lip that Joel is very kindly giving me. Also gonna stick a wee air filter in within the next week.
Painting the speed lines hopefully a candy purple kind of colour.
Tried some spacers on today, 25 front, 30 back but they buffed so took the rear ones off. Might try some smaller ones just to get it looking better with the front ones.
I'm excited to see where this is gonna go! Already moving so much faster (and better) than the yaris. So glad I swapped!

Coils - yes!

HKS Silent hi-power - yes

Glanza skirts and bumper - yes

TTE lip - BIGGEST YES EVAR!!!!

really glad this car went to a home where it will be loved even more than the crew at BadgerSports Inc loved her! And I know you guys will have the belmishes knocked out of her and sitting show-room perfect in no time!!!! I hope to be seeing ALOT of this car as it develops!

Health to enjoy Beth! Glad you're pleased with it!

Phil.

Might take you up on that! Need to get the bump strips off and will wait til I get a few others things done first, prioritising getting the body sitting pretty, some D2 coils going in soon and a HKS silent hi power back box.

Already have glanza side skirts and rear bumper needing painted then going on, and a tte front lip that Joel is very kindly giving me. Also gonna stick a wee air filter in within the next week.

Painting the speed lines hopefully a candy purple kind of colour.

Tried some spacers on today, 25 front, 30 back but they buffed so took the rear ones off. Might try some smaller ones just to get it looking better with the front ones.

I'm excited to see where this is gonna go! Already moving so much faster (and better) than the yaris. So glad I swapped!

look forward to seeing your progress! some very nice parts going on here, such a mint car. loving it ! :)

make sure you put your rear bumper on and then weld the exhaust in a suitable place, because some doughnuts (me) do it after and now my bumpers slowly melting away . oops!

nice work mate (y)

yeah keep it quiet as I'm selling it but I slightly melted by uber rare one of a kind USDM bumper for my yaris because the HKS wasn't sitting right.. Whoops. Barely see it though.

Cheers for the kind words!
You know it'll be well loved Phil! Joel already got the black marks out of the ding on the rear quarter panel, just needs popped out now, he reckons it'll do for £30. Also, tte lip is making me think dirty thoughts, I can't wait to have it on. I also think people will appreciate the wheels, picked out a stunner colour for them and will be doing the rocker cover to match :) Super Super pleased with it, couldn't be happier!

ta Luke, she's mint alright! I'll definitely mention to my boyfriend about the exhaust, he still won't let me near grinders or welders (christ knows why that is.......) so he'll be doing it for me. Can't wait to have a big obnoxious jap pipe again!

haha had it happened after i got the car I would have DNA tracked the fucker down and ended him. Started work in the CEM at the RVH in Belfast yesterday and til I get my locker sorted I have to park down there, right beside the falls. Currently spending around an hour total combined five minute trips out to check she's still alive. can't wait to get my shit in a locker so I can keep her safe at home and get a train and a bus in!

D2's going on this friday night, all going well. :D

Looks so clean!! :)

Thanks! had to keep responging bits because the stupid ginger dick of a dog kept rubbing her nose across bits cause she loves the smell of the soap :L

Looks like an amazing base!

Thanks buddy! It's nice having a car with a little bit done to start, my last was 100% standard and took so much longer to get looking good. this already looks mint :D