lookin really good B!!!!!!

top work as always!

Phil.

thanks phil! So happy with how she drives and looks atm :D

Keep bump strips ! Buy stickers off morgey.not many sr's left especially like this one.

:)

Yeah I think I am going to keep the bump strips! May paint them at some point, maybe! but for now I'm going to keep them. And I will eventually get round to buying a set of full new stickers of morgey! I'm just disorganised and poor haha.

Edited by bdohohh
  • Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small small update! my boyfriend got me some bonnet spacers, in blue to match the soon to be colour scheme of the engine bay. Will fit them tomorrow night!
Tomorrow is a fixing day, will be attaching the bracket to stop the exhaust rattling as its getting really bad now, smacking off the heat shield almost constantly. And also taking off my front spacers and replacing them with some 5/10mm ones as the buffing is ruining my T1R's and I really don't want to ruin such good tyres.

Other than that, it's getting buffed on saturday, and then an all over sprucing up for a big annual cruise over here on sunday.
No real update on the wheels being painted or the side skirts and rear bumper, just waiting on them being painted, nout I can do about it!

p.s. if anyone has a glanza duck spoiler they wanna give me, I'll send some freddo's or maybe even a twirl your way!

No problemo Phillip, i got the disc copied and you wouldn't even notice its not the real one. Plus anyone gives me hassle, they can feel free to look up the reg and see she's fully taxed!
Thats what I'm hoping for, especially now that I have brum brums.

10305972_10152282880022804_9926064205402

10428709_10152282880087804_2452198528281

so utterly in love with how these make susie look! beastly.

also finally fixed the exhaust rattle and took out the spacers so no more destroying my tyres! will fit some 5mm all around tomorrow I think.

and my boyfriend gave me my first welding lesson! haha. Burnt my arm and only managed to weld a little piece of metal to a spare centre section that is used for welding practice.

But I have to start somewhere! I'm pretty proud since all I've done up to now has basically just consisted of figuring out which socket size to use etc.

can't wait to start proper engine mods so I can learn more under the bonnet. although I did just finish building my first engine which works - a build it yourself combustion engine for kids........ Wish I'd started to learn earlier but it's coming along slowly! One day I might even be ok with getting my hair dirty....

so big charity drive up the coast yesterday was quite fun. Would have been better with less crashes and traffic but still!
Seen a load of people take photos of susan but haven't found many yet.

10393573_794860433882054_615834756874697

also got a sneak peak at my little girl in these photos :L I was parked beside one of the main cars for a VAG group, fitted state, so they accidentally featured a jap car ;)

cruise-for-cancer-2014-02_zpsf8a8ddb4.jp

cruise-for-cancer-2014-01_zps108c3fb3.jp

I love this guys photography so I'm glad I managed to sneak in :p

I am in love with this car, I genuinely prefer an sr/sportif over a glanza styling wise.

im so jealous, keep it mint and lovely !!!!!!

cheers pal!

I have to admit I like a bit of a mix. I prefer the front end of sr but the rear of a glanza! haha. I'll be keeping the tte spoiler but thinking of putting glanza bumper and duck spoiler on, glanza skirts to get it even and 've a tte front lip for the front.

deffo keeping the bump strips now, although I wouldn't mind getting glanza doors as my passenger side door has a scrape in it :( But I don't wanna get rid of the bump strips :(

I'll do everything I possibly can to keep this car as mint as I can. She's my baby!

Lovely and clean!

Thanks buddy!

looks great B!

really pissed I missed C4C, curse Foggy and his hangover! I need to hang out with more car-dedicated people!!!!!

the SR is not a high car by any means, but that polo makes it look like its riding stock suspension! crazy!

Phil.

Yeah I heard about your issues :p It was a good day out but the amount of crashes meant having to take a pretty intense detour, most people getting lost and not ending up in port rush til 4/5 hahaha. Yeah that polo was looow, I mean susan's down around 50mm and beside it looked like a monster truck :L

Nice example, you bringing it over JAE??

John

haven't decided yet! before I bought this me and my boyfriend (joel_ep91) had planned on bringing his ae111 trueno with the club, but now that i have this I think he quite wants to bring this instead, as its a starlet! But we'll see if its ready or not in time!

Thanks everyone :D I'm so so happy with how she looks already. So in love with this little machine.

Slight update, ordered my paint for the wheels and rocker cover and tow hooks! I have my rear ford purple tow hook on but it and the front one will be painted the same colour as the rocker cover and wheels. So excited to have colourful wheels again!

Also plan to service it this weekend. New oil and fuel filters and spark plugs.

Also there's a chance I might drag her standard on Sunday!! We'll see how that pans out.... Will post a time if I get a good enough one :p