New wheels make the old toms look so dull!

Posted Image

My boyfriend got the tyres put back on this morning and also got all new stickers for the centre caps made up. Should get them on this evening!

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much Phil!

Really happy with them.

Pictures don't do justice because the sun isn't shining that bright today but here it is!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then the sun came out a little and you can kinda see how sparkly they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So after chatting about who's car to take to JAE (I didn't win, next year when she's ready.. :p) me and the other half starting talking about my plans for this.
I was thinking maybe a 20v blacktop, which is in the pipeline as he has an ae111 trueno, which if he ever turbos, a 4AGE becomes available to me :p
BUT before that/more likely to ACTUALLY happen will just boost my 4E.

SO, my question is - ct9/ct12 or td04/td05.
Joel seemed to think ct would be better way to go because of the responsiveness but since I plan to make it a sleeper I kind of want the drama associated with the laggy td's. I want the boost to kick in really obviously hahaha. Still a long way off but hopefully after I turn 21 I'll start thinking about boost, and it should be easy enough to do, as long as Joel finishes project red ranger by then (highly highly unlikely haha)

I would love to get colour coded, how well could you match the colour of my wheels on the sticker??
My only real fear was the fading so if they're going to last more than 5 years I'd totally be up for that!!

So my clutch master cylinder is failing. lol.

Almost caused an accident this morning, on my way home suddenly the car was raring to go as soon as I even thought about lifting my foot. And it wouldn't change gear (not quietly and without a fight anyway) unless I was quite forcefully pushing down on the clutch.
Seemed to get better as a drove and parked for about 2 hours, came back and it was fine. Then I got home and turned at the top of my street, as always, and suddenly it happened again. So I sat outside my house and punched the clutch a few times and fiddled, again if the clutch was even thinking about not being 150% down it wouldn't go into gear at all.

So we're 99% sure the clutch master cylinder is about to go. Will hopefully get it fixed over the weekend if that is whats wrong, which I hope to god it is.
#I'mGoingToBuyABicycle.

TTE front lip and a whole new n/a front bumper sitting waiting to be painted! My boyfriend is amazing :D He also got me a new tailgate and spoiler, so no more rust or paint chips!! Now I just need to repaint the bonnet, and get the back bumper and side skirts and duck tail on and she'll be looking pretty much how I want her!

Bad news, EP y u break my heart like dis </3
Clutch master cylinder pissed itself tonight and is farrrked. I was parked up in Belfast for an hour, it had been a bit dodgy but fine all day (drove 8 miles into work, 20 miles to get my friend, 20 miles back to belfast where I left it parked for an hour)
Turned it back on and clutch wouldn't disengage at all. No resistance at all. Just... JUST.. got a bump start and managed to drive it back to moira with no use of anything but fifth (20 miles. of fifth gear. Mostly motorway thank christ)
Got into his estate, tried to change down, couldn't. Luckily hit the revs just right and coasted it into third to get back to his house.
Arrived with the foot clamped down, braked aannnndd stall.
Had to call out my boyfriend and his dad, who knows the rev limits etc to drive clutch less, got it back to my boyfriends garage where he'll hopefully fix it tomorrow.

Here's hoping its just the master/slave. We have another clutch sitting but it'll mean a late late night tomorrow to fit a new clutch and get her cleaned for a show on sunday.

WHY U DO DIS EP, ALL I WANT IS TO LOVE YOU. :'(

FINAL UPDATE haha.

thank god! I was right, a seal had busted and the car pissed herself. No fluid left at all.
Just needs the master/slave replaced and some new fluid and she'll be good as new!
had a bloody heart attack thinking her clutch had gone!