• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a beauty, tinted windows and spoiler should look awesome as well.

Sucks about the knobhead wrecking your bumper, glad he didn't do any real damage to you or the car. Was there anything back from the popo about him? Kinda hoping he suffered.

cheers pal!

Actually got a call this morning about him, apparently they're going to make him apologise to me and he has to sign a thing saying he was at fault. he also gets a stern talking to :p Apparently they'll phone me and let me know what happens, they were trying to push me to take him to court but I really don't have the time.

thinking of just repainting my current bumper and sticking the glanza front end I have on while its being done, can't stand having chips and stuff in paintwork!

cheers pal!

Actually got a call this morning about him, apparently they're going to make him apologise to me and he has to sign a thing saying he was at fault. he also gets a stern talking to :p Apparently they'll phone me and let me know what happens, they were trying to push me to take him to court but I really don't have the time.

thinking of just repainting my current bumper and sticking the glanza front end I have on while its being done, can't stand having chips and stuff in paintwork!

Bahahaha, bet he hasn't apologised for much in his life - I'd say that's worth more than taking him to court by itself.

I hear you, and if you were planning on repainting the whole thing in bits anyway, why not start there eh?

Bahahaha, bet he hasn't apologised for much in his life - I'd say that's worth more than taking him to court by itself.

I hear you, and if you were planning on repainting the whole thing in bits anyway, why not start there eh?

To be honest I don't really want to see the dick again. Would rather he apologised to my boyfriend for being a psycho maniac nut job wanker...hahaha.

Yeah ideally a full respray but no money :( and a new tailgate is needed because of the rust coming through.

Pouring so much money into this, student loan won't know what's hit it hahaha.

New sticker arrived today! Have a domo teddy I put up at shows and always have had a domo sticker so I had to get one!

16618944-FA29-4B25-924E-6F9995E4F2D0_zps

then went out in the silly heat to try out my new snow foam xD Even though the car was pretty much already clean...

C38801EF-BBB1-4803-A49E-A0D57B9326BC_zps

you can almost see the domo just above the ep91 squad sticker..haha

B91E40FA-46FF-4487-BCCB-6CABA8913AED_zps

Dog tried to get in on the action, as usual when I'm out the front.
B07846C2-3BE1-43B0-8AAA-245B25CDE145_zps

She was swiftly told to jog on.

01368384-1F4B-4CB6-A5BA-059ECE226823_zps

careful not to show off the half done evolutions mixed with bright purple toms.... the light was in my favour.
8688A51E-0D58-42FB-8390-FEC93FBD7A92_zps

edit: LOL just noticed my dad in the background too - Doherty family gathering on UKSO. This is entirely not funny but it tickled me when I saw his wee head hahaha.

Hopefully the speed lines will be getting done tonight, going to get new centre cap stickers too so they'll be looking fresssshh.

Edited by bdohohh

Just seen my wheels for the first time, won't post photos until they're on the car but holy cow they're amazing. like, amazing! I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw them because I was so happy, and there's enough paint left over to paint my rocker cover, strut braces and rear tow hook.
I can't wait to see them on the car, the colour really is amazing. :D:D

I love your wee SR she lools great! love the stickers on a white one. looking forward to seeing your wheels.

thanks so much pal! yeah I'm gonna get all the stickers made up fresh and new when she gets all her new paint work and all, get her looking fresh :D

thanks so much pal! yeah I'm gonna get all the stickers made up fresh and new when she gets all her new paint work and all, get her looking fresh :D

they look really new! i took mine off my siler one because they faded so much they were white. goin to get some off morgey hes selling them at a really good price. am just waiting for payday lol.

they look really new! i took mine off my siler one because they faded so much they were white. goin to get some off morgey hes selling them at a really good price. am just waiting for payday lol.

Yeah I'm going to get them made up with a little twist though ;) and I don't have the rear one so I need that!

Payday can't come soon enough, so much stuff needs bought!!

Think it's time I came to see this in the metal already, and we only parted ways with it a few weeks back! its come along so much in such a short time!

really looking forward to seeing the wheels all done and on!

did Joel tell you the tax book was back and ready to be signed???

Also, what snow foam lance and foam are you using???

Phil.

He did not! Forgetful old git .. :p I'll get him to organise something asap!

Feel free to come see her anytime pal, though if I were you I'd wait til after this weekend! ;)
The wheels really are amazing, Alan said he thinks they're the best wheels he's ever painted. Can't wait to see them in the flesh tonight and get them on the weekend!
Lance, no idea. Joel gave me his old Karcher attachment that works with my mums, no idea what they are?

The foam is autobrite magifoam blue - works wonders!

I imagine that if Princesa Unikitty owned a Starlet, those would be her wheels :p

Love em, get them on :)

Hahaha they're unreal! They only sparkle in the sun, they're just like a bright purple unless there's direct light on them and they kind of change colour a bit.

Going on tomorrow I hope!