• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted this wont be ay japfest 2 :(

:( Would love to come over for either Japfest 1 or 2 but just can't justify all that money on boats and petrol for a one day show. Especially not when I've got the expense of hitting up JAE in a couple of weeks with my boyfriend in his car.

I promise, she'll make it on English soil one day.

Beth.

Where are you guys from? :) be great too see tjis up close :)

Northern Ireland! with a car its about £150 for the Belfast-Liverpool boat so its a bit expensive for a one day show. I know people who've made the trip just for japfest before though!

It's not quite ready for JAE this year hence why we're taking my boyfriends car instead but next year I really hope we can take both, maybe even his starlet project will be ready, and mine should have a lot a lot a lot changed, if plans go well :p

Like I said, one day this will definitely be over for Japfest or JAE!

Beth.

Posted Image

Autobrite magifoam for life.

So excited for my first time showing with UKSO tonight at a local show. Finally got my new speedlines stickers on and they make such a difference!

Will have lots of pics from tonight hopefully!

Managed to not take any photos of the stand cause I'm a tool and kept forgetting but I had a really great night!

Did get a photo of chitty chitty bang bang though!

df2322b9844f5e2fb1ab209d34f5ad5f.jpg

Awesome turn out, the starlets there were all beautiful, made mine look so boring! I need my new kit on haha

Beth

Edited by bdohohh

It's like a p plate in England, but they're a legal requirement for the first year of driving.

They restrict you to 45mph everywhere.

The law is being changed though, getting rid of it but instead people in their first year can't have people under 21 in their car unless they have a 21 year old with them.

Our silly little country...

Beth

That phone cover is sweet! That R plate seems like a stupid idea really but hey of thats his first car then thats awesome lol

Thanks! Yeah it's a ridiculous idea!

Yeah I'm guessing it's ensured as a 1.3 n/a though, if not I wanna move to his insurance company!

Beth

If anyone knows of a set of glanza doors for sale - pm me or joel_ep91! Preferably already white and need to be in good condition - no rust!

Trying to get this girl sitting how she deserves, have shiny new parts for every single panel except the roof and the doors and quarter panels.

Hopefully get the quarter panels and roof repainted once I get all the new parts on, want this girl looking like new!

Gave this girl a good scrub tonight as the boyfriend was cleaning his up for JAE as we leave tomorrow to get over in time :)

Got them both nice and shiny

9e7b9a1045bb9b7ec53b488fe02c5da2.jpgd5746796dddbca4b7eb6e4041a641831.jpgc3e35fd4aad5312ce31c9a525b4f2f09.jpgc2b168e80e9e0b77879e19c9e928b98e.jpg6527c14a6a3a4e8b70669717a9415db8.jpgaacf866dafaf7c6e34cd615b8eee83b2.jpgb53781e7ea43e622615fcf2e03bbdf10.jpg

My wee mechanic working away ;)

Decided I'm gonna get this on a rolling road after JAE to see what my base is before any major work happens. Hopefully will have a few little upgrades to push it up above 80 :)

Beth

Edited by bdohohh