• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled over by cops earlier wondering if poor Susan had MOT due to the masses of smoke pouring out of her haha. I think they were a little surprised when I said I had a new engine I just had to rebuild it before I could put it in.

They also breathalysed me? It was zero, no worries there but they claimed they had to since they pulled me for a road test check? I didn't realize that was their policy?? Is it or did they just think I was a boozer.

So my livesport wings, new front bumper, tte lip and glanza side skirts are currently being painted! Dunno if they'll be finished when I go down this afternoon but I'll get pics tomorrow hopefully.

Should be fitting them during the week!

:D

When I went to the garage they were being painted so I couldn't go inside! so no pics til they go on on monday/tuesday :(

is it being done professionally or d.i.y? :)

It's my boyfriends brother, alan_e on here. He's professionally trained and does all my painting for me, he's unreal would never use a body shop or anything, wouldn't trust them haha.

Beth

the bumper and wings had been in the toyota super red as they were originally my boyfriends for his ep91. So unfortunately my paint reacted! :( But the skirts were fine and they're ready!
Being repainted on thursday, so grateful to his brother for going to so much trouble for me!

Will defy be going on on thursday, and will take lots of sweet pics!

Pics coming tomorrow when I clean her before all the parts go on and the wheels come off for winter!

Either sticking a set of sparcos on for winter or my boyfriends 17inch something's hahaha if they fit just for the lulz.

Yeah my bf cba getting his sparcos off his parts car and two need tyres haha but my wheels scrub over bumps now cause of the spacers and lowzzz so 17s would get ruined haha.

I live in two big hills too so I really wanted snow tyres haha

Pics Sunday deffo and maybe some sneaky 'before' ones today if I can get the time between my hectic lectures and the new COD...............

#dedicatedstudent