• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Yup after Christmas I'm making my to do list and gonna start building my fte! ;)

Probably just gonna go gut a standard one for all the internals and then look around for a few upgraded bits like my dump valve :D

Also fitting my winter wheels tomorrow, set of toms evolutions on winter tyres. Nothing to look at but will keep my speedlines sparkling til spring.

Also fitting the apexi something after Christmas!

And the rest of my body will be going on early 2015.

Lots happening with this wee doll!

Quick update! Fitted them wheels with snow tyres but they didn't fit my poor arches. Got half a mile and turned back to change them because they were being destroyed.

Lifting the car up is out of the question too as the coil overs are now jammed at that height and it doesn't look like it would help anyway from what I can see they were rubbing on.

SO I have a red and purple evolutions in the rear and my two speedlines on the front until we got a spare set of yokohama's to the green and blue evolutions.

All progress is obviously very slow as Christmas is very important for me as its the only time of year I see my two brothers and my sister and her boyfriend who lives in Australia!

Nothing at all to do with the new ps4 I got...

But progress should pick up a little now. Won a set of glanza mirrors in the Christmas raffle so now just to get some doors as mine are rusting away!

In the new year:

Finish changing to winter spec wheels finally.

Get final pieces painted and on

New doors, mirrors and wind deflectors

ENGINE! Start to rebuild my spare 4e into a mighty turbo!

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno about monetary value but I hate my current mats and have a fetish for oem stuff so to me these are priceless!

Well, maybe not priceless. But at least really really really cool :D

Hopefully gonna wet vac and stick them in this weekend :yahoo:

I dunno about monetary value but I hate my current mats and have a fetish for oem stuff so to me these are priceless!

Well, maybe not priceless. But at least really really really cool :D

Hopefully gonna wet vac and stick them in this weekend :yahoo:

I'll be interested to see how they turn out. And to think I looked at mine and thought about throwing them away.

I'll be interested to see how they turn out. And to think I looked at mine and thought about throwing them away.

everyone likes different things! when i first got this car I wanted to take all the SR badges off and make it a full glanza rep!

but now I've changed :p