• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never commented on this before, but been following it for a while!

Wings look shit-hot on an NA, really works well with the SR decals for some reason! Are you going to be painting the mesh in the wings black?

Meant to speak to you and Joel at JAE but never did.

hey cheers man! hadn't actually thought about painting the mesh! might look into that now actually that you've said that haha.

Yeah JAE was nuts, not enough time to get around everything and everyone! haha

Wings look great, you should look at getting some V electric mirrors to help the lines flow a bit more :)

x2

Would the electrics work as well with the SR? Being able to bin those naff adjuster stalks would be lovely. I had my 5-7 years of pain with those on my old silver N/A, never again haha

Wiring is in the doors for plain electric mirrors but not powerfolds. My dash had nothing though.

I got a pair of plugs for each side and made my own loom took about 1.5hrs to work it all out and fit it but its pukka now

1 wire to the cigy fuse 1 wire to an earth and the others need wiring into the plugs in the doors on each side.

Actually looking into getting a set of glanza doors and wing mirrors as my doors are starting to rust. Always wanted glanza mirrors anyway!

But still have the rear end to sort out too, plus tinting the windows and building a new engine haha.

this.

looks.

IMMENSE!

also - a bird?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Phil.

Thanks buddy! I'm so happy with it, especially the wings.

Hahah yeah looked like it could have been an optional extra from when your sister had it, as it was pretty decayed hahaha. How it got behind a wing I'll never know.

Tte lip looks good and the wings look good keep it up :)

thanks buddy! :)

Looks great. I'm glad you're keeping the sr stickers and that they just clear the skirts. Are they oem glanza skirts? I'm now considering glanza rep with sr decals

Yup just skirts straight off a glanza. The reason I'm keeping my decals is because I don't want anyone who doesn't know starlets etc well thinking its a glanza and trying to race me thinking its a turbo hahaha. But even when I have my turbo engine I'll probably still keep them, I love the look of the stickers.

New stickers arrived! Many thanks to morgey for sorting it all out and the very quick delivery!

Posted Image

They look awesome.

Also quick shot as I parked her before walking into uni haha couldn't resist she looked so good :p

Posted Image