That's a hell of an impulse buy! Top man, very excited for you B

Thanks, I couldn't believe it!

It needs rebuilt but the price he got it at he's still saved money and he's actually letting me buy it off him once he gets it rebuilt. Though I'm convinced he'll ask for like £20 or something ridiculous. Luckily I know what they're worth so he's getting his full payment this time!

I'm actually so happy since before I even liked cars I always wanted a car that made that 'cool flutter noise' but back then I didn't realize how to make it do that. So now with a blitz dump valve and external waste gate man I can't wait to hear her! :D :D

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats so awesome! Cant wait to get mine to go choochoochoo!!! :D

I'm so excited like I can't wait!

I want it to be a bit of a sleeper but I'm really having to stop myself putting the screamer straight through the bonnet hahaha

They look great! So glad you didnt opt for carat lights as they suck but thats just my opinion haha :)

I love carats as well but I've always wanted the bubble lights partly because they're called bubble lights and I'm a massive toddler hahaha

very sharp B!

Phil. 

Thank you sir!

for once everything's great and she's running perfectly!

not.

no longer blue smoke pouring out, but weird puffs of white. unknown cause, obviously. Also my rear break/tail light bulb went so that's another fun expense.

OH and finally got round to trying to put a new bulb in the interior light, turns out its just broken for no apparent reason, as the new bulb didnt work either.

And she's doing that weird rev thing again where the revs will drop to like 400 then back up to 1200 and just hover between the two if i'm sitting in traffic.

Probably just going to drive her into a tree and buy a bicycle.

changed my rear bulb all by myself today :yahoo:

yeah i know it's like amazingly easy and takes two seconds but I've never changed any bulbs before and didn't know how to get at it and stuff and I was so proud when I did it hahaha.

for some reason when i'm stripping the engine alone it doesn't feel that special but changing the bulb alone felt like a massive milestone... i think i'm a bit weird? haha :crazy:

Hopefully picking up a set of glanza doors this weekend from Browner, so no more rust and paint chips!

Next plan of action is to give her the clean of her life, long overdue after winter (think I've properly cleaned her twice since november)

And then stick the speedlines back on.

Also at some point soon the rear bumper and new tailgate and duck spoiler should be going on, and the refreshed bonnet.

And hopefully next weekend will see more work down on the new engine. :)

Edited by bdohohh

Would like to see what a duck spoiler looks like on an n/a, thinking about buying one myself! Updates sound good too!

I did see a photo of a duck spoiler with a tte spoiler and it looked class! So I'm hoping mine will look as good! :)

read through the intire thread thats has to be the cleanest SR starlet ive ever seen in ireland and its transfomation is unreal look forward to seeing this progress

by the way dont mean to annoy you were did you get your sr decals im in the process of turning my starlet into an sr rep hopefully

read through the intire thread thats has to be the cleanest SR starlet ive ever seen in ireland and its transfomation is unreal look forward to seeing this progress

by the way dont mean to annoy you were did you get your sr decals im in the process of turning my starlet into an sr rep hopefully

haha aw wow man thanks so much that really means a lot!

not annoying at all pal don't worry, morgey on here sorted me out with mine really quick, good price and great quality.

• 3 weeks later...