My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers all!!

will take photos when possible lol! having a break atm, jsut had drive shafts and gearbox off, ready to get lump out now!

with regards to wiring loom, i am still not sure, ive heard from a fairly reliable source, NA will mate with gt engine almost the same, with some slight modification, but im still sceptical, will place it al lon and see what the crack is.

ive got as much protection on the car as possible lol, realy cba to have it lookin all chatty on the front when its done!

Will update later with pics

Jay

YO peeps,

after a day of graft and cursing, the engine and box are completly out!! the drive shafts were the hardest things to do, they were full on not budging. tried alsorts, so in the end just waited to get it out before we knocked em out! now engine is out, the front looks proper rally, there is about 6 inches of clearence under the wheel arch, compared to the normal 10-20 mm

we did it the hardest way, and jacked car up then droped engine out the bottom, and draged it out. when i get the engine crane 2moro, shud make life easier to get the new lump back in!

any way, here are the pics!

Entertain for the day.. lol

P1030353.jpg

P1030330.jpg

P1030333.jpg

P1030336.jpg

P1030338.jpg

P1030340.jpg

P1030351.jpg

THE VIN DIESEL LAUNCH...

P1030356.jpg

Just a quick one...

P1030358.jpg

Sprayed all brackets ect black, along with gear box.

P1030360.jpg

engine hopefully going in 2moro!

its booked in on monday for a cat back!!! so will get pics posted!! also thinkin about getting one of the bad boys below!! should be a nice 5-8 BHP increase and sound quite nice!! i am speaking to owner now to find out if it will be possible to get me one, but if anyone else is interested let me know, numbers mite persuade!!

1cd8_11.jpg

Do you mind me asking for a little more info on this matey?, price and where you can get them from if possible.

PM me if you fancy :mellow: .

Car looks great by the way. Very butch looking rear end. Keep it up!

Do you mind me asking for a little more info on this matey?, price and where you can get them from if possible.

PM me if you fancy :mellow: .

Car looks great by the way. Very butch looking rear end. Keep it up!

on internet mate, ebay i think it was. if u post that pic on general u will get someone tell u exactly what it is. its off the 5efe, from america i think. unsure if people have tried em or not. was just an idea at the time!

That there is a Pacesetter 5EFE exhaust manifold.

As far as I am aware no one on UKSC has tried it on a 4E. Was looking into it myself a short while ago, couldn't find any info on it though.

ok, will get a photo of it tomorrow, just so you can be sure that u still want it.

Jay

Thanks again mate.

There's no rush at the moment, car's off the road for the next two weeks.

:mellow:

Rite some sexual pictures to follow lol... only mocked it the lump without box in, for wiring loom purposes... so will be coming out again.

gave the engine bay a tcut as well..

P1030375.jpg

P1030376.jpg

The engine going in...

P1030378.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030386.jpg

P1030388.jpg

P1030389.jpg

P1030393.jpg

P1030394.jpg

P1030395.jpg

P1030398.jpg

P1030399.jpg

P1030400.jpg

P1030401.jpg

looks well!! very very roughly added the filter relocation kit, and the front mount. not where they will be going but just to put a smile on my face!!!

P1030403.jpg

MINT :):mellow:

to anyone planing on doing the conversion, then use an engine crane, it made life so so so much easier than draging it out from underneath!! defo worth while. managed to get this brand new off a mate for a few weeks on loan.

WIRING... LOL soo far, i breifly tried to match plugs up to test starlet tims theory.. so far only injectors have matched up. will have to investigate this futher... :) was dreading this part of the build

PICS FOR IWAN...

P1030371.jpg

P1030372.jpg

also for up for grabs for free is a cat and downpipe of the NA, and the NA lump. anyone????

P1030373.jpg

And for sale is:

BLITZ performance panel filter, not done many miles and in very good condition. will throw in the stickered up airbox cover.

P1030374.jpg

say £30 delivered? no idea what they go for..

Jay

Your car looks bloody imennse mate, i'd be more than chuffed.

Manifold looks good!, i'll take that filter off you too :mellow: .

P.S. How would you take payment?

ta bud and i am :)

ok mate sound paypal alrite? erm, duno how much postage will be on that manifold, sent a head unit and stuff and that cost loads first class, like £20!! how u want it sending?

Jay

ta bud and i am :mellow:

ok mate sound paypal alrite? erm, duno how much postage will be on that manifold, sent a head unit and stuff and that cost loads first class, like £20!! how u want it sending?

Jay

Yeah sure. Give me until tomorrow to set an account up. Been meaning to set-up an account but never got round to it Doh2.gif .

Whichever way is the cheapest! hehe.gif