Petition to stop massacre in Palestine

Hello people I'm sure most of you are aware of the massacre taking place in Palestine ATM, the Palestinians don't have an army, naval service or infact and armed forces so the "war" that is taking place there is very one sides, Israel are actually breaking many UN war laws (this is a fact, not something I just made up)

The way in which petitions work is that if a certain figure is reached the matter has to be taken up and spoke about in parliament. This is not a matter of religion, if you are a person and can see what is going on is wrong you should sign up, takes literally 2 mins!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/67165

Thank you all!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a degree of sympathy for the Palestinians, but if they're going to stand by and let Hamas fire rockets into Israel and then whine about it when they retaliate, it wears thin.

Wow man I didn't realise the world was that uneducated man, honestly bro that's not even a joke. You do realise Israel are the ones firing bombs into Palestine right? Since monday 150+ Palestinians have died whereas below 5-10 have passed away in Israel? But I take it you knew that right? Out of that 150 half are children and a further 20 are woman. Israel are breaking UN war laws, not Palestine laws, UN laws, and due to Palestine not even having an army or navy the UN under law have to intervene but choose not! But I take it you knew that too right? So many Jewish rabis have stood up against what israel are doing and even many soldiers have. The isreali citizens according to the media and pictures and videos are sitting on near by hill tops and watching the bombs fall on Palestine and cheer everytime one drops! Why don't the Palestinians do the same you might ask? They can't even get near the borders, the amount of bombs that have fallen and are falling everyday in Gaza are more then double then triple then triple again more then what Palestine are dropping and this is all fact. But I take it you knew that too right? Israel have just purchased £15m worth of weapons, palestinea. borders are closed and they have hardly any weapons to "DEFEND" themselves, sound fair?

Edited by ali_legend

Israel are doing killing palestinians on a daily basis on a large scale I know this as I have been there myself and seen it first hand I would like to add when the holicorst was taking place and jews were being treated this way the world found it shocking but when israel are doing the same to others the world stands back watches and our P.M comes out and says he supports it absolutely SHOCKING

the fact is no petition is going to help out for the folk over there , it may sound bad but its true !!

its not like its only from today its bean going on over there for several 100 years and is going to carry on for several 100 more

they should all start smoking weed big time and calm down

going to sign in a min , there

Edited by 5e colin

Wow man I didn't realise the world was that uneducated man, honestly bro that's not even a joke. You do realise Israel are the ones firing bombs into Palestine right? Since monday 150+ Palestinians have died whereas below 5-10 have passed away in Israel? But I take it you knew that right? Out of that 150 half are children and a further 20 are woman. Israel are breaking UN war laws, not Palestine laws, UN laws, and due to Palestine not even having an army or navy the UN under law have to intervene but choose not! But I take it you knew that too right? So many Jewish rabis have stood up against what israel are doing and even many soldiers have. The isreali citizens according to the media and pictures and videos are sitting on near by hill tops and watching the bombs fall on Palestine and cheer everytime one drops! Why don't the Palestinians do the same you might ask? They can't even get near the borders, the amount of bombs that have fallen and are falling everyday in Gaza are more then double then triple then triple again more then what Palestine are dropping and this is all fact. But I take it you knew that too right? Israel have just purchased £15m worth of weapons, palestinea. borders are closed and they have hardly any weapons to "DEFEND" themselves, sound fair?

it doesnt saound fair no,

its sounds like they shouldnt fire rockets if they dont like bombs.

anyways obviously your convinced of your opinion and nobody is going to change it but what your saying is only one side of the arguement as you well know.

i would imagine if the Palestinians stopped firing rockets the israelis would stopped bombing them,

if you had rockets fired at your home would you not be happy to see your country able to defend itself?

Many of the palestinian rockets are shot down mid flight.

the palestinians cant do anything to stop Israels bombs.

That being the facts, id want Hamas Fatah to get themselves pulled together and quit firing missiles at Israel.

no point in nipping your big brother constantly and then whinging when he knocks you out.

^^thats not even close to the other side of the arguement, but a Brits take on things.

Phil

Edited by Philm

it doesnt saound fair no,

its sounds like they shouldnt fire rockets if they dont like bombs.

anyways obviously your convinced of your opinion and nobody is going to change it but what your saying is only one side of the arguement as you well know.

i would imagine if the Palestinians stopped firing rockets the israelis would stopped bombing them,

if you had rockets fired at your home would you not be happy to see your country able to defend itself?

Many of the palestinian rockets are shot down mid flight.

the palestinians cant do anything to stop Israels bombs.

That being the facts, id want Hamas Fatah to get themselves pulled together and quit firing missiles at Israel.

no point in nipping your big brother constantly and then whinging when he knocks you out.

^^thats not even close to the other side of the arguement, but a Brits take on things.

Phil

Ok bro I take it you are aware that the bombings started because apprently three Israeli teens where kidnapped and killed, so straight away Israel sent an air strike against Hamas? Palestine didn't throw the first bomb. Palestine in all history have NEVER tried to take Israeli lands! Israel want Palestine. Also as I've said Palestine don't have an army! You genuinely think rebles are trying to take isreali land? Israel have one of the biggest armies in the world!

Ok bro I take it you are aware that the bombings started because apprently three Israeli teens where kidnapped and killed, so straight away Israel sent an air strike against Hamas? Palestine didn't throw the first bomb. Palestine in all history have NEVER tried to take Israeli lands! Israel want Palestine. Also as I've said Palestine don't have an army! You genuinely think rebles are trying to take isreali land? Israel have one of the biggest armies in the world!

so dont kidnap and kill 3 teenagers? its tit for tat no matter.

and the only reason that Palestine or egypt or syria or iran or any arab country arent trying to take Israeli land is cause they currently cant.

so no one is saying that anyone is making any attempt to takes Israels land, if i fire a firework east it would makes as much difference as Hamas are.

so its not cause they dont want to just that they do have the ability, some of those countries still deny that Israel is a state.

Palestine as you keep pointing out dont have an army, thankfully thats right, just terrorists/guerilla fighters etc if the did have an army they would fire whatever they owned at israel.

only time this will change is when you folks get into power in the western world and stop us supporting Israels right to exist.

and thats not that far away.

Phil

Edited by Philm

so dont kidnap and kill 3 teenagers? its tit for tat no matter.

and the only reason that Palestine or egypt or syria or iran or any arab country arent trying to take Israeli land is cause they currently cant.

not cause they dont want to, some of them still deny their existance.

Palestine as you keep pointing out dont have an army, thankfully thats right, just terrorists/guerilla fighters etc if the did have an army they would fire whatever they owned at israel.

Phil

No problem you are entitled to your opinion just as I am. All I'm saying is unless you have been there and seen 1st hand what's going on your opinions don't realy count. My brother has been twice for aid work, my cousin has drove up with a convoy of 8 ambulances, they see what's going on. Also the point you made about don't kidnap 3 teens, that obviously I agree with but it's all perspective, saying it's understandable that 3 teens where kidnapped so isreal bombed Palestine is like saying it's understandable that if someone murderes someone his whole familly and house and relatives should be bombed!

Either way this thread wasn't made to start a debate, I'm sure we've all done out research and come to our own reasonings and opinions.

You are obviously joking though right about no Arab country could take over isreal? Saudi Arabia owns London lol! They can kill our economy over night. They can pretty much do exactly the same to Israel only reason they don't is because they have business with them

Edited by ali_legend

No problem you are entitled to your opinion just as I am. All I'm saying is unless you have been there and seen 1st hand what's going on your opinions don't realy count. My brother has been twice for aid work, my cousin has drove up with a convoy of 8 ambulances, they see what's going on. Also the point you made about don't kidnap 3 teens, that obviously I agree with but it's all perspective, saying it's understandable that 3 teens where kidnapped so isreal bombed Palestine is like saying it's understandable that if someone murderes someone his whole familly and house and relatives should be bombed!

Either way this thread wasn't made to start a debate, I'm sure we've all done out research and come to our own reasonings and opinions.

You have been to Israel and seen the people killed by rockets and their families

then you've travelled to palestine and seen the people killed by bombs and their families.?

no you and your family have been out helping palestinians in the middle east as they fight Israel.. hence your super balanced opinion that counts for so much.

then you have decided that the only person in the wrong is Israel.

then you've told us all here on a starlet website.

then when we dont agree with your one sided post..... we dont have the right to an opinion cause we have been there (to palestine i assume>?)

well thats just great.

You are obviously joking though right about no Arab country could take over isreal? Saudi Arabia owns London lol! They can kill our economy over night. They can pretty much do exactly the same to Israel only reason they don't is because they have business with them

I am aware, that the arabs own lots and lots of things.

but there is lots and lots of normal human arabs who arent radical muslims.

they love their money more than the fraud of mohammed and wouldnt do anything to jeopardise said money/business.

They only pay token amounts (massive to jihadists tiny to them) to keep their brothers off their backs while they enjoy their western life.

anyways, like i said before, when they have the power to destroy the west/israel they will.

if you put some nut job of a Hamas dude in the wealthy Arabs shoes then we might have something to worry about.

but while the nut jobs send fireworks to israel, and the wealthy western arabs hold the important strings ill sleep well enough.

when the US gives up on Israel then ill worry, and it will be there for the taking, sort of.

Phil

Lets be honest its a religious fight just like most other wars, we don't like you, you don't like us type of war

Exactly. There has been religious wars in that part of the world for millenia. Signing an e-petition or having online argument wont solve anything sadly.

Just for arguments sake yes I have been there and seen israeli soldiers kill innocent men wimen and children as they refused to be thrown out of there houses so that israeli settlers can move in them which wrong am not saying hamas retaliation to israeli occupation is right in some cases not all however I will say yet again this all started by israel trying to take land which people in this case palestinians have got there homes and families and it is being done in the wrong manner by false arrest by killing ect just wrong on all accounts

The whole of the West are aware of the issue. The fact is they don't care, a petition isn't going to change this. The west promised the Jews there own land after the World Wars and thats where it started. The battle for land is more than three teenagers being kidnapped and killed.