idea for people buying stuff off here

hey guys i was think that maybe we could have a tag on lads that are trusted sellers... eg: like have davep91 and beside his name or underneath it have trusted seller.. with link to his feedback.. just saying cause i think most of us do fuck all looking up feedback...

I think it would take the administration team a long long time to go through and keep up to date with people's selling activity and then where do you draw the line with their tag? Sold loads of stuff honestly and then sell one faulty part and have their tag changed to untrusted?... I think it's just easier to search the forum for their username before buying if you're unsure.

something needsto be done is right i still have an un resolved issue and so goes darragh on here reputation points or something to be awarded to good sellers i hate this crack about always blaming royal mail its bulshite

also when selling on here it should be mandatory to photograph the receipt and send a copy to the buyer

Edited by matty gt

ya i have 3 were i should have 5..

me and you both bud :p someones trollin us :(

Upon a quick google search, it is possible, but dependent on the forum version whether or not the scripts that allow the mod are reliable :(

Edited by redz11

Have to remember guys that the admin fella's on here do this for the love of it in their spare time, they don't get paid to and do quite alot as it is.

Buying second hand parts is always a gamble unfortunately. Circumstances arise that could not be helped etc and you just have to deal with them in a diplomatic manner.

Paying via paypal and stumping up the extra 4% for security should go without saying to be perfectly honest.

The amount of time guys spend on here aswell you get to know what kind of gentleman are on here. And if you are unsure, I have seen plenty people putting up threads to find out what kind of person they are before purchasing things.

That's just my tuppence worth though, do with it what you may

Cheers

John