Why are glanza/ starlet owners so stuck up

I'm a car enusiast I like all types of cars french/jap/German etc

Ive had lots of jap cars previously mainly honda's and last year a glanza.

I currently have a ep3 type r and been thinking of selling up/px for another glanza.

Nearly every time I have contacted a glanza owner regarding a swap or px they say the same thing hondas are shit and slow why would I want one of them! Also that they value my car really low compared to a ep82/glanza

Why do you regard your car's to be so much better? Plenty of hondas could give you guys a run for your money of not faster.

Before you go and say "oh well your thinking of changing for a glanza so honda's can't be that great" I've decided to keep my car after realising what they are cabable of.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a anniversary edition so limited and just had a full respray so it's mint condition. Its worth more than your average ep3

Maybe that's true but a lot of EP3's are being sold for a lot less than a Glanza that's for sure. I don't think I would put down £4000 for example for a nice EP3 when I could get a very well spec Glanza for the same money. I've had a Honda also before we get into that debate and don't get me wrong, Vtec is great. I love the noise and that kick from it can certainly put a smile on your face.

I wouldn't say that starlet owners are stuck up at all. By offering your honda up for swap/sale for a starlet is pouring fuel on the Honda vs Toyota war that's been going on forever.

I'm yet to come up against a Honda that has been able to keep up with my starlet. On track maybe that's different but I'm not talking track.

A lot of effort goes into these cars and people are not going to let them go for pennies.

Edited by Matt1878

As for us being stuck up im not so sure on that one buddy, i'd say this forum is one of the most friendly and welcoming forums there is. We have a bit of banter but it rarely goes past that.

Make a thread like this on CL or DW or a VAG one and i bet you get a ton of abuse in the first few replies.

As for us being stuck up im not so sure on that one buddy, i'd say this forum is one of the most friendly and welcoming forums there is. We have a bit of banter but it rarely goes past that.

Make a thread like this on CL or DW or a VAG one and i bet you get a ton of abuse in the first few replies.

I agree with daniel here

This is one of the nicest forums I been on.

Starlet owners are generally a good bunch and this is one of the friendliest car forums I've been on but there does seem to be a bit of a Toyota vs Honda thing going on which is quite annoying when it's just clueless people jumping on the band wagon and haven't ever driven a Honda or ones that race a standard B16 Civic with a TD04 Starlet and think they're shit.