The not at JAE Thread

I'll be at a mini 1 day/night music festival called EH1. Paul Van Dyke, MK, Breach, Duke Dumont and loads more.

Fuck cars haha

I saw Duke Dumont, and they were the most disapointing thing in the world! Was just in a club, and literally couldnt even tell when it changed from the house DJ to Duke Dumont. Was really suprised too, as i went in properly amped.

Sure it will be a good night though, with a few different tents, youll always find something for you

I saw Duke Dumont, and they were the most disapointing thing in the world! Was just in a club, and literally couldnt even tell when it changed from the house DJ to Duke Dumont. Was really suprised too, as i went in properly amped.Sure it will be a good night though, with a few different tents, youll always find something for you

Aww really, thats not too good. At this one theyre on with MK doing a set together so ive high expectations :D

Still wouldnt mind being at JAE though, one year i'll go haha.

Been sorting turbos out all day! So not too bad of a day I suppose. However I'm pretty gutted I'm not attending this year. But in all honesty the car isn't ready and neither am I.

Off to trax on Sunday though so I'll be getting my car fix.

Been sorting turbos out all day! So not too bad of a day I suppose. However I'm pretty gutted I'm not attending this year. But in all honesty the car isn't ready and neither am I.

Off to trax on Sunday though so I'll be getting my car fix.

might see you there dude

I saw Duke Dumont, and they were the most disapointing thing in the world! Was just in a club, and literally couldnt even tell when it changed from the house DJ to Duke Dumont. Was really suprised too, as i went in properly amped.Sure it will be a good night though, with a few different tents, youll always find something for you

by the way Trisk you were right lol !! Duke Dumont & MK & Breach were all shite !! They should stick to producing because they cant chuck a set together for shit haha. However Paul Van Dyke & Laidback Luke were incredible :D