I need a hobby !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community tropical tank mate, nothing brilliant in it atm because im setting up to get a marine set up! Always wanted to do it so im biting the bullet and getting on with it lol you got a big tank?

nice one av allways wanted a marine set up. eh av got a 4 ft 260l bow fronted tank need a bigger one tho. Oscars grow huge.

I love my Reps :) What snakes you got? And I love Blueys! I got a 4x2x2 viv a while back ready for one but then moved back home to the parents so no space! :( Gutted. But I got my 2 Leos, 2 Cresties and my sister has to Horsefield tortoises lol :')

Here are my Liveplanted Crestie Exo's. 

Posted Image

And the inhabitant Pumpkin :)

Posted Image

And heres Oreo 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zilla 

Posted Image

And You've already seen Loki :)

Posted Image

Bret.

Your planted vivs are well nice.

I've got a Russian Rat and a San Louis Potosi Kingsnake mate,

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's grew a lot since then!

how much do they roughly cost to look after and set up etc? Probably can't put a price on it etc.. dependant on what you get etc..

Like I have a hamster and he costs about £10 a year haha

7362002ae4a564e0e9c6671a6274f2f2.jpg
Blue tongue skink, big heavy soft bugger

Oh wow.

how much do they roughly cost to look after and set up etc? Probably can't put a price on it etc.. dependant on what you get etc..

Like I have a hamster and he costs about £10 a year haha

Oh wow.

Depends what your after :) drop me a PM if you want any specifics and I'll fire info at you lol

Snakes, frogs or Lizards... Decisions decisions.

As sad as it sounds, about one or two weekends a month I'm covered in muck and grime and doing work on (read: beating the shit out of) preserved diesel and steam locomotives over in Preston. Workshop volunteer at Ribble Steam Railway :)

Not done much with the kettles yet, those are the remit of the old boys (and I still have trouble getting to grips with how they work), so mostly my legs are sticking out of the engine bay of a diesel shunter. Also done work on rolling stock and the like, whatever needs a hand really.

Good fun, and surprised at the fact theres more than a few of a similar age to me.

Edited by Bluebear

As sad as it sounds, about one or two weekends a month I'm covered in muck and grime and doing work on (read: beating the shit out of) preserved diesel and steam locomotives over in Preston. Workshop volunteer at Ribble Steam Railway :)

Not done much with the kettles yet, those are the remit of the old boys (and I still have trouble getting to grips with how they work), so mostly my legs are sticking out of the engine bay of a diesel shunter. Also done work on rolling stock and the like, whatever needs a hand really.

Good fun, and surprised at the fact theres more than a few of a similar age to me.

I used to have an obsession with steam railways when I was little ! Was amazed by them!

Depends what your after :) drop me a PM if you want any specifics and I'll fire info at you lol

Snakes, frogs or Lizards... Decisions decisions.

I probably will drop you message in the future.. Not a fan of snakes!! I'll probably want something when I have my own house and not under my rents roof :p!

I used to have an obsession with steam railways when I was little ! Was amazed by them!

I probably will drop you message in the future.. Not a fan of snakes!! I'll probably want something when I have my own house and not under my rents roof :p!

Sounds good to me! I've owned a LOT of reps and know the score, I spend more time on the reptile forums than here now so I'm happy to help

Sounds good to me! I've owned a LOT of reps and know the score, I spend more time on the reptile forums than here now so I'm happy to help

They have forums :o ! Like!!

Cycling!

Im hoping to when ive moved John :)! Bikes been packed for about a month!

^^

Yep cycle. Is great to get fit. And is so many different types of riding you can do. Plus only expense really is a good bike and a good helmet. Apart from the odd service items theres not much to pay out for.

^^

Yep cycle. Is great to get fit. And is so many different types of riding you can do. Plus only expense really is a good bike and a good helmet. Apart from the odd service items theres not much to pay out for.

I get my bike serviced by my sister at halfords ;)! I think cycling is fun !

Why don't you learn to play an instrument... Guitar passed many bored hours by for me (as you know lol). I'd have a piano if I had anywhere to keep one.

I get too stressed lol.. I'd like to play violin - looks fun!

I had a violin and genuinely started to pick it up a bit lol. Could play a few bits. Sold it eventually when I was skint lol! Pretty hard to learn especially if I didn't have the natural movement from playing guitar for years. Have to be much more precise with where and how you place your fingers as every mm difference on the neck/strings will make it sound different as it doesn't have frets like a guitar... Was fun though.

7362002ae4a564e0e9c6671a6274f2f2.jpg

Blue tongue skink, big heavy soft bugger

08c09149274d455f8274d9ea29122057.jpg

Russian Rat (NEVER sits still, so that's the best photo I've got :( lol)

~Your blueys a stunner! I love the axanthic ones but they're so expensive. Any bluey will do gonna have to move out again just so I can get one :') Rat snakes can be a little bit of a bugger so I've been told. I was thinking of a ball python for my first snake. I love the Pied ones or the Blue eyed lucys! :)

Have you tried Photography Jo? Always nice to get out and take photos or of your shiny car? lol :p

Bret.

Haha no im sure not, I don't take mine lol

Was playing today myself.

What do you play off?

Phil

I only really got started properly last year, play off 21 at the moment but I'll hopefully get that down over the winter :)

Just need to get some decent wedges and a new driver for next summer, the current stuff's just a bit of mix match throw together.

~Your blueys a stunner! I love the axanthic ones but they're so expensive. Any bluey will do gonna have to move out again just so I can get one :') Rat snakes can be a little bit of a bugger so I've been told. I was thinking of a ball python for my first snake. I love the Pied ones or the Blue eyed lucys! :)

Have you tried Photography Jo? Always nice to get out and take photos or of your shiny car? lol :p

Bret.

Sold my dslr last year :(! Used to assist BrokenMedia (I was the shit side) haha!