Caught speeding

A 74?

My mate got flashed for the same, 6 points, £300 fine, a court appearance and in the photo they sent him he was pretty much slamming on through the camera lol that was on the M6, one of those stealthy gits standing with a camera on a bridge

A 74?

My mate got flashed for the same, 6 points, £300 fine, a court appearance and in the photo they sent him he was pretty much slamming on through the camera lol that was on the M6, one of those stealthy gits standing with a camera on a bridge

my thoughts exactly lol, Ill see if i can find the slip anywhere lol

I was done twice in my last glanza, once overtook a undercover cop and lost him, phoned me next day and got a section something or other and then got pulled racing a bmw turned out to be another undercover cop , then pulled by another undercover cop in another beemer for overtaking a bus in a 30 zone even though the bus was doing 20, so all in all £180 and 6 points

I was done twice in my last glanza, once overtook a undercover cop and lost him, phoned me next day and got a section something or other and then got pulled racing a bmw turned out to be another undercover cop , then pulled by another undercover cop in another beemer for overtaking a bus in a 30 zone even though the bus was doing 20, so all in all £180 and 6 points

Always be cautious with BM's and astra's I usually have a nosey at the local pound to see what's in haha

Always be cautious with BM's and astra's I usually have a nosey at the local pound to see what's in haha

Yeah i learnt my lesson now haha was a few years ago now though, we have civics, skodas, beemers and god knows what else undercover around here now