Oil in turbo.why does this keep happening?

Basically ive had some bad luck with turbos recently. All of them have smoked on boost and seeped oil in intercooler or not boosted at all. Just taken the pipes of the latest one which is off a 54plate 40.000mile subaru. All seemed spot on when i bought it. Now im either really unlucky or something is fucking them up? Maybe the way i rotate them or something?

Because the excess pressure builds in whole engine and pressure has to force the oil out somewere.

by the way you shouldnt have a pcv still in your rocker,it needs to be removed and replace with a free flowing open elbow. The pcvs are shite and only for emmisons

Because the excess pressure builds in whole engine and pressure has to force the oil out somewere.

by the way you shouldnt have a pcv still in your rocker,it needs to be removed and replace with a free flowing open elbow. The pcvs are shite and only for emmisons

just for refernce for members that have a smokey bastard for the emmisions i removed mine and used the stock cat and got 0.05 on low idle and 0.05 on high idle so better then a na ha ha

mate, check...

oil pressure restrictor size. if td-series..it should be 5-6 mm's. too much oil pressure and it can for the oil out of the seals. check return line to make sure there are no blocks/restriction. install proper breather system. get rid of pcv.

mate, check...

oil pressure restrictor size. if td-series..it should be 5-6 mm's. too much oil pressure and it can for the oil out of the seals. check return line to make sure there are no blocks/restriction. install proper breather system. get rid of pcv.

How does the engine gain more oil pressure? Just wondering cause the pcv valve can handle up to 1 bar boost pressure or does that not matter?