Right lads after selling my Jdm track Dc2 and buying a golf gt tdi daily I soon realised that I need a side toy! I was thinking what to buy for ages but then it clicked, my cousins always been telling me to bite the bullet and buy a pulsar as he's owned like 8 now!

So after months of searching for a low mileage (73k) clean example with a strong engine/ gearbox and turbo I bought this beast home!

31F07738-13FB-433F-851C-0A6839CC556B_zps

99324293-DB8C-4F9E-9BEA-95AB4942F676_zps

D126740B-68FC-420D-8470-D62E2A26BCD7_zps

4E961C7F-0D23-4BBA-B573-BB0B20B89882_zps

022D505E-B7DC-472F-B18B-598D02BB1D6C_zps

5728DA15-2631-4BCE-8701-0B2F22433F05_zps

4866382B-739C-48D0-824A-3246C39028B0_zps

That's all for now folks lol she's a flippin animal! Lol

Thanks lads! Wanted to make sure I got one with a solid engine/box and turbo' luckily I found just that!

Insurance is proving abit more difficult then I initially thought, I was set on insuring through classic insurance but turns out I need to be 25! Doh! Lol

I like these alot , would definatly think of getting one next ! , there pretty rare car now days to be fair looks like a nice one !

Are those mg zr straights ?

Yup she's very clean luckily! Tbh if I can't find a way to insure her I'm going to have to sell up!!! :( this is killing me! Took me ages finding one so clean I should have really got a quote prior to this lol! I was told they're oz multispoke alloys but no idea lol

Very easy to steal these things, mine was taken and pretty quickly blown up by some chumps a few years ago. They're brilliant though, would have another!

Luckily mine has a Clifford cat 2 alarm that's an awesome piece of kit! Hopefully she stays nice and safe lol

Love Pulsars mate, one of my very close friends owns one.

The green one?

Just be careful of the gearbox, dad broke his pretty quickly after getting his. They get stuck in third if you drive them proper hard.

Luckily for me the gearbox is tight and sweet, but yh the common issues on them is gearbox, especially if it's been ragged previously!

always loved these! what can be done about the gearbox problem with them though? i know quaife make a gearset for them but does that fix the problem?

Yh mate upgrading the gearbox would sort any issues but if you don't miss shift etc you'll be fine anyway! Only when you go around 350bhp you need be careful