Modified Black Glanza

Right just to update people. After sleeping on it I'm going to try to fix the leaks and get it mapped on Wednesday, if it goes ok I will still be for sale as a whole with a noisy gearbox, if not it will be broken and I'll reply to pm's in the order received.

Right just to update people. After sleeping on it I'm going to try to fix the leaks and get it mapped on Wednesday, if it goes ok I will still be for sale as a whole with a noisy gearbox, if not it will be broken and I'll reply to pm's in the order received.

Don't break this... :(

Don't break this... :(

I'm hoping I don't have to! Wednesday is d-day for it!

x2 when its mapped you might fall back in love :D

Hmmm, I might enjoy it again but it's had its time. It will still be fun but so will the next one!

As mentioned any parts requests will be dealt with on Wednesday if it's getting split. :)

Edited by WallaceGlanza

Why don't you sell it for a little less than your original asking price and let someone resurrect a glanza instead of another one hitting the breakers heap.

Just a thought.

And saves you the hassle of breaking.

Why don't you sell it for a little less than your original asking price and let someone resurrect a glanza instead of another one hitting the breakers heap.

Just a thought.

And saves you the hassle of breaking.

Yup that's what I'm trying to do....