BrokenMedia decals and competition

Right guys and girls. I've not been around for a while but some of you will know who I am and what I do with regards to www.brokenmedia.co.uk. For those who don't brokenmedia is a name I made for myself a few years ago to get into making video productions and photography within the car scene. I've made something like 20-30 videos since 2012 but have recently had a break. It's really just a hobby that I take a professional approach to. To give you an idea here are a few of my personal favorites...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PYlVdcrlMw

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVhs6ep_ak

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIY1bgdPkc

To kick this back off I will be having a different approach to filming and editing with a darker theme in mind. I'll also be upgrading my equipment and hopefully be mingling with more people interested in the productions so that I can provide better and bigger work.

To help spread the word I am selling decals at just £1 for a pair of the regular style and £1 per decal for the newer design, delivered (the £1 is to cover envolopes and stamps with slight money back for the decals) and in turn giving anyone with a decal a chance to win a one on one feature video of them and their car in the near future. Obviously I need to write up the terms and conditions before this happens but I will be looking to launch the competition early next year.

Please if you're interested or just want to support send me a pm for a decal or two or like my page on Facebook HERE

Brokenmedia is all for fun and entertainment! I plan to use all work as a portfolio to gain work outside of the car scene under a different name to keep brokenmedia purely car based to save confusion.

Thanks in advance for any support :)!

20141107_214847_zpsozlycqvr.jpg

PayPal payment is Adamchristopheryates@hotmail.co.uk
Please send a payment as instructed above and send me a pm with details of what you would like and your address...

Thanks for any support everyone.

Adam - BrokenMedia

Edited by aaddzz123

Alright mate I'd be interested. But as a heads up I don't know why but the Facebook link you've put isn't working. And I'm assuming they were videos you posted above bit they're not working neither! + I'd love to get into some car filming and photography and so on too. :) Only have a Nikon Dslr which I'm not to good with! Lol :')

Bret.

Il take an old style sticker buddy, il give you £2.50 for one to start you off :D pm me with your PayPal

Ha :D Thanks matey! I'll send it in a moment :). Mucho appreciateo!

Alright mate I'd be interested. But as a heads up I don't know why but the Facebook link you've put isn't working. And I'm assuming they were videos you posted above bit they're not working neither! + I'd love to get into some car filming and photography and so on too. :) Only have a Nikon Dslr which I'm not to good with! Lol :')

Bret.

Thanks buddy :)!! I did it on my phone and it went full retard haha. Just jumped on the computer to correct it all, hope everything works now???... I can't encourage you enough to give it a go. I've done video work since I was a boy at school, always been a passion of mine along with photography (but mainly video :p)... I do like Nikon but I think Canon are better overall for video. I'll be getting a 6D soon to try and make the most of what a DSLR can do instead of going to a multi thousand pound professional camera.

Ha :D Thanks matey! I'll send it in a moment :). Mucho appreciateo!

Thanks buddy :)!! I did it on my phone and it went full retard haha. Just jumped on the computer to correct it all, hope everything works now???... I can't encourage you enough to give it a go. I've done video work since I was a boy at school, always been a passion of mine along with photography (but mainly video :p)... I do like Nikon but I think Canon are better overall for video. I'll be getting a 6D soon to try and make the most of what a DSLR can do instead of going to a multi thousand pound professional camera.

Haha you're alright mate the videos are looking sweet! Really want to try it but I haven't got a clue lol. Nor do I have any editing sofware on this pc :(

The facbook link still doesn't seem to be working? I've tried searching for you on there and haven't found your page? :/ Nice to see you're pretty local too! :D

Bret.

Dude.. I've been wanting a BM tshirt for ages!..

Just to say.. I much prefer the old style stickers / logo. I feel like it was set. When I saw them two colours together it made me think of broken media

I know dude haha! I never really got around to making a consumer shirt and only had the team shirts. I will be making something for supporters to purchase at some point. Just need to either sit down and design something or work with someone that does it well... No names Marc and Josh :p. Not many people have taken a liking to the newer logo either which is a shame. Should have got some opinions first I suppose lol! The purpose of it was because a lot of people said the white and green clashed with their car's colour.

Haha you're alright mate the videos are looking sweet! Really want to try it but I haven't got a clue lol. Nor do I have any editing sofware on this pc :(

The facbook link still doesn't seem to be working? I've tried searching for you on there and haven't found your page? :/ Nice to see you're pretty local too! :D

Bret.

Cheers mate :)! I don't really know how to explain where to start. The basic principle is to take a bunch of shots, put them on a timeline and edit them together with a song... As a basic anyway. As for software windows comes with windows movie maker and there are a few professional(ish) level programs that are free for download online :).

I've just been on facebook and realised that for some reason the page was no longer published lol!? Must have been like it for months since facebook "pages" changed their layouts. It's been a while since I did anything with this like I said. Forgive me haha!

I will take some stickers too it might help fund finishing off my video lol

Touché my friend haha! To be fair we may as well do it all again and use all the footage to make something :). I remember the last edit feeling like a memorial video lol! Maybe a second go now will have a different approach :)

Sounds good to me mate! When I start work on it again could be a good time!

Sounds good to me mate :)! Will organise something over Facebook :)

I'll take 2 pairs of the Brokenmedia one's buddy :)

Brilliant! Thanks mate :)! I'll pm you a little later on to sort out the details.

Me to :)

and thank f-ck your back, if you need any support let me know :)

John

Ha cheers John :). You've always been my key video publisher ;).

I dont think he will ever be back as such John I think he will just keep floating around in space!

I am more than often in my own little world. No offence taken lol!

Super cool vids last one's a sobber haha :)

Cheers dude :)! Went for the family feel with jae 2012. Suppose it is a little happy sad at the end lol :p.

I'll have one of the old and one new.

What's I'll give you 2 for each.

Do you choose which colour the new one is as there are 5?

Brilliant :)!!! Thanks mate. Yes. Just to clarify the colours are black, white, green, sparkly blue and glitter pink. I do have limited left so first come first served unfortunately.

On second thoughts guys to save confusion I will put my paypal address in the OP, if you send a payment and then send me a pm with what you would like and your address and I will post them out :).

Cheers everyone.

I'm never going to live that down am I lol!

One camera, One lens and a few batteries when on the move now. I will lock the rest up and go back if I need to lol.

Main media guy in charge of all media stuff at a big car event loses EVERYTHING by forgetting to pick it up..

Don't think that is live downable !