UKSO Full of Bullshit And Fucking Retards!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I just paid a lad in high Wycombe 4k for a starlet glanza,

And now its gone bang!

He said was very known on this site and was very high up as a member !

bet you are that retard from high Wycombe and your pissed because you saw that picture of you wearing your mums curtains Edited by Whitenoize

Tbh though he ain't doing bad for a 13 year old

He must be raking it in at 4k a pop once a week.

To the OP, man up, stop crying, go back round his house, take his slippers off him and smack him about till you get your 4k back.

And Uhh I'm shamed to say my Starlet is a high wycombe special! And guess what...it's outside the front of my house on axle stands. haven't driven it since I bought it. But I don't hold that against the car. It's nearly as old as me. It's looking sweet for its age/

My car there is a receipt for it for £900 and they had it advertised for £1800 I got it for £1600 with their 'promise' that it didn't need that much work.

​Tell you what! I've already spent over 1K on it, and I haven't even touched the engine yet....

​Doesn't bother me cause that's exactly why I bought the car. To rebuild it. I don't care if I don't drive it.

Ticking time bomb for this to get locked

I was going too but I haven't because I think it's good too see people coming together to defend us all as a forum when it comes to that kind of thing. Lots of people have brought up the issue with that user and its people's own fault if they don't do their research before spending £4000.

Matt

I was going too but I haven't because I think it's good too see people coming together to defend us all as a forum when it comes to that kind of thing. Lots of people have brought up the issue with that user and its people's own fault if they don't do their research before spending £4000.

Matt

exactly that when i bought my car from a dealer i took a mate to look at the car with me i test drove the car twice and i then came on hear found the previous owner and found out more info on it

Matt

I like the new mods