UKSO Full of Bullshit And Fucking Retards!

Ollie you'll have to give me a heads up when your car is fixed. Me and my brother both have EP82's and are from Gloucester, well cheltenham but close enough.

Yeh defo mate. Was it you two i spoke to at chelt cruise?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that must have been my brother. When was this? He didn't mention it or I wasn't paying attention. But I have a feeling you drove past me one Saturday evening when I was working on my car on the drive. I was going to flag you down on the way back but must have missed you. Black Glanza in the Hatherly area. I did put up a little thread on here about it.

​My car is still off the road but his TD04 is going strong

Actually I just paid a lad in high Wycombe 4k for a starlet glanza,

And now its gone bang!

He said was very known on this site and was very high up as a member !

Shit to hear obviously your peed off to say the least but it's nobody else's fault but yours to put it blunt, if your skint you could break it in the breakers yard to get money back or find another engine!

Or just stop being a baby and fix it. It's only money mate. No point stressing out about it. At the end of the day what is money. It's not like it's backed by gold anymore. It's simply based on economy and that is just a made up word. Just fix it. If it's gone back then yes it's probably cause a bit of damage, but guaranteed it's nothing you couldn't fix on the cheap and turn the boost back down lmao.

Or just stop being a baby and fix it. It's only money mate. No point stressing out about it. At the end of the day what is money. It's not like it's backed by gold anymore. It's simply based on economy and that is just a made up word. Just fix it. If it's gone back then yes it's probably cause a bit of damage, but guaranteed it's nothing you couldn't fix on the cheap and turn the boost back down lmao.

Possibly got a mate that lives in hatherly

Actually I just paid a lad in high Wycombe 4k for a starlet glanza,

And now its gone bang!

He said was very known on this site and was very high up as a member !

rtsj8PC.gif

Yeah... Vri/Usman is a no-go area.

I'm not going to say the same thing as everyone else regarding research, but the way you came on all guns blazing doesn't exactly make the forum's members willing to help you out.

So let me get this right. You bought a car you know nothing about. Turned the boost up to what can only be described as "too much" and the entire starlet community are retarded?

Erm.........I'm not sure how to reply to that without laughing/crying on the inside!

thats great mate my car runs that to but on the feul rail ha ha how long did it take to turn up the actuator arm ha ha

as for the retards comment !!!! there are really smart tallented guys on here where even i am still learning from at my older age !!!!

i liked reading this hole thread :) :)