UKSO Full of Bullshit And Fucking Retards!

This site is full of spastics that think they know everything about cars because they own a shitty 1.3 starlet wow no one gives a fuck,

Site has so much timewasters and boy racers.

This needs to stop now.

Edited by ukso spaz
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is full of spastics that think they know everything about cars because they own a shitty 1.3 starlet wow no one gives a fuck,

This needs to stop now.

cool story bro 👍

Someones car was clearly pumped off a 1.3 haha.

Go and cry somewhere else mate.

hes just bought a starlet and turned the boost up to 2.8 bar sumone on the Facebook page said it was ok and he's pissed off because it went bang 😂

This needs to stop now.

Thanks for that I will sell the GT now lol

hes just bought a starlet and turned the boost up to 2.8 bar sumone on the Facebook page said it was ok and he's pissed off because it went bang

Hahahahahahaha thats incredible !!

Im away to turn my booat up to 2.8bar now.

lol yeah where that bad and stupid because we all have cars that hold value well and have a great family of starlet owners that take care of their cars and love everything about them if you have such a problem about starlets stop wasting your time and ours by writing shit like that go buy your self a shit piece as you ovs cant do with having a decent motor as you have been surrounded by shit your whole life you fucking spastic twat and if it is true that you bought a starlet and put your boost up to 2.8 bar you deserve to be fucking slapped like a hooker that hasent made enough money for her pimp you fucking backwards spastic

Edited by toyotag2014

Actually I just paid a lad in high Wycombe 4k for a starlet glanza,

And now its gone bang!

He said was very known on this site and was very high up as a member !

Oh my god it just get funnier and funnier.

take it back then or your should have done the smart thing and checked the car or if your not mechanically minded pay a mechanic for his time to do a quick check on the car or you could have come on hear looked in to who the owner was and seen if he was being truthful and seen if their was a build thread for his car you idiot