UKSO Full of Bullshit And Fucking Retards!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make this man at elite member socks

After all I've spent on my gt it's only a 1.3 starlet

Someone with a starlet must of rode his misses since less ha

Why did he come to this site anyways he must have a soft spot for our little starlets

Hahahaha you fucking jumped up idiot, buys a car off a bit wearing slippers and curtains and expects it to be decent, if your feeling that upset go and slap him with your finest slippers till he gives your cash back, if not pick your conrod up off the floor and go do a engine swap and alot of research ✌

Edited by Glanza-Ben

This site is full of spastics that think they know everything about cars because they own a shitty 1.3 starlet wow no one gives a fuck,

Site has so much timewasters and boy racers.

This needs to stop now.

you my friend is a wanker

Hahaha whoever told him 2.8 bar will be fine is a legend loool

at least the rest of the spastics and boyracers on here know what their cars capable of and what ya can do with them it would appear as the majority of them are running fine

should this guy of been swallowed or what hahaha

I had to come back online just to read this, I love the internet.

I dunno which part is more impressive. The fact he turned it to 2.8 bar or the fact he knew how to turn up the boost and still proceeded that high.

Haha happy days this is a great thread haha .. Imagine the feelin of 2.8 bar for them few seconds it'd be mental ha

And yes we should get a ukso card bade up and chip in atleast £5 from every member on here including the poor fellow who popped his engine at 2.8 bar

Edited by Darraghmh91