peoples thoughts on these?

RIGHT

every one goes on about these engines AHHH there terriable they all die and blow have you owned one ? nope...heard of a mates mate mates brothers uncles gold fish... :p

I have this engine in my boc the 1,4tsi engine and its fantastic.... the only problem these actually have is they do drink oil... mine does not thow as it had head work done to it before I even bought it so was a result...

there OK but skoda not sure on tbh.......

polo gti or the ibiza has his engine in and look bette imo lol

also 180bhp supercharged and turbo.. =dsg very fast.... get it mapped and it unleashes the dragon but I still need to do this just not yet...

the engine is brilliant tbh....

Edited by iamlegend

My friend had one before he got one of them new audi quattro tiny car things. He had his remapped and it was a beast, said the same as above tho, it drank oil like mad! His was blue aswell, nice looking car imo. That green is horrendous tho lol

A local lad who changes his car more than his socks actualy held on to one for a record few months said it was one of the better cars he's owned. But skoda just can't shake there past really you can bang on about all the good thing the car has and does. Soon as you mention its a skoda people just Aren't interested.

My Mum has a white one interior feels cheap like most VW group cars, as above drinks oil like anything, it smokes like a diesel, stupid amounts of torque steer, noisy in the rear but its a great car to drive really quick as well just drinks fuel, think the engine gearbox debate is mentioned by people that have never owned one tbh as mum's one has had zero problems!

My Mum has a white one interior feels cheap like most VW group cars, as above drinks oil like anything, it smokes like a diesel, stupid amounts of torque steer, noisy in the rear but its a great car to drive really quick as well just drinks fuel, think the engine gearbox debate is mentioned by people that have never owned one tbh as mum's one has had zero problems!

... interior is cheap show me a pic of the inside of the skoda suppose its different to the boc...?? :) ? hmmmmm like most VW cars my lord if you think that what must the starlet interior feel like to you jeeeeez...... you have a issue if its smoking then?? obv shouldnt....

DSCF2217_zpsa5bba2c3.jpg

DSCF2222_zpsb13e81b7.jpg

DSCF2211_zpsd29cf4e4.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

... interior is cheap show me a pic of the inside of the skoda suppose its different to the boc...?? :) ? hmmmmm like most VW cars my lord if you think that what must the starlet interior feel like to you jeeeeez...... you have a issue if its smoking then?? obv shouldnt....

DSCF2217_zpsa5bba2c3.jpg

DSCF2222_zpsb13e81b7.jpg

DSCF2211_zpsd29cf4e4.jpg

Just my opinion dude skoda looks very different to the Seat, its expected with a 90's Toyota that cost me under a grand though just think the interior is made of cheap plastic for a 12 plate car, the guy asked for a heads up aso i gave him my opinion and obviously people will disagree with me no offence intended i just listed the problems as its a cracking wee car to drive, its away to Skoda soon to look at the smoking problem but its never effected the way it drives so unsure what it could be.

Not trying to change anyone's mind... I know it doesn't work like that, like there's no way in hell you'd make me like German cars or Fords, While some others swear by them... I just know for fact they're reliable, and they can move if you want to. It'll still never beat a super car...
Over and out.

I dont see why you would want to buy such a new car when there are much nicer cars out there for the the same price, there just maybe a few years older. you can get alot of car for £8000

and if you want something smart and German why not a golf gti, decent mk5 can be had for £7000

but for that money id be looking at skylines lol

I dont see why you would want to buy such a new car when there are much nicer cars out there for the the same price, there just maybe a few years older. you can get alot of car for £8000

and if you want something smart and German why not a golf gti, decent mk5 can be had for £7000

but for that money id be looking at skylines lol

Totally agree I had a supra TT etc before the boc but sadly wasn't good on juice at all lol... Also his statement is small hatch good on fuel...

Is petrol was water then yea I'd have a garage full of supra skylines lol...

Totally agree I had a supra TT etc before the boc but sadly wasn't good on juice at all lol... Also his statement is small hatch good on fuel...

Is petrol was water then yea I'd have a garage full of supra skylines lol...

if the news papers are anything to go by then the 99p litre might not be far off so you never know ... :p

Tbh,outside of the vag group your options are pretty limited, top of my head things to look at;

1) Renaultsport Clio 200

2) Abarth Punto

3) Colt Ralliart

4) Corsa Vxr

5) Golf GTI Ed 30.

Small engine doesn't necessarily mean cheap running costs. I'm getting an average of 34mpg out of my Clio 182, reads 36 on the dash!

Lots of ups and downs. Cheers peoples.still doesnt change my mind

I want one! The sound of the lil 180hp engine with a map sounds impresive. I know its a skoda but imo i think they seem to be getting better and better. 10 years back wouldnt of thought of getting a skoda. Intirior is very dull in the skoda. More spec in a £800 car. But its mods and cons at the end of the day. Its like i dont like legends seat.. im in love with the skoda... same engines but different shell.. everyone is entitled to there opinion