Alex's Starlet - Tight Budget Build

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest that's a hell of alot tidier than I expected it to be. Well done on trying something different young one.

John

It still needs to be put on properly as cable ties are all it's on with and the bonnet looks strange atm because Starlet bumpers continue down past the light so I need some plastic there

Could anyone photoshop the bumper silver please :thumbsup:

Looks better than expected just needs some sort of grill between the bonnet and the bumper i think

I agree, I was gonna put that put didn't know how to word it. any suggestions on what to use ?

Thanks for the feedback ! :thumbsup:

Edited by alexjt18

Got bored today so tried off roading, it ended up getting stuck and overheating so it's now spending the night with the bonnet up too also went to a DUB show and realised how much I want the car low I just need the money to do it but atm it's a bit of a farm slag haha. took the Golf splitter off as it was too low and kept gathering hay and nearly snapped.

Don't kill it bud you have a clean little car there just pamper it n get your test sorted n enjoy driving it. You will be annoyed if you end up killing it n driving a mini metro or something

Don't kill it bud you have a clean little car there just pamper it n get your test sorted n enjoy driving it. You will be annoyed if you end up killing it n driving a mini metro or something

I wouldn't exactly call it clean, there's a dent in the other side that I've never taken a picture of, I've nearly sorted it apart from when I pushed it out the paint has flaked and looks bad and there's quite a bit of rust. I'd never kill it because it's my first car :p . Hope I never end up in a metro aha :sad:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...