Starlet fun in the snow?

I've come to the conclusion lsd's make driving in the snow worse, Which kinda sucks as both my cars have them :lol:

Totally agree, it was just dragging me about as it gained/lost grip. Pulling out at a junction onto a fast road was interestign :) need the glanza sorted so i know at worst it will just spin haha.

I have put mine in a ditch! spun around a few times :sad: and of course had a little bit of fun while i was at it! but no pictures in the snow as she is in some state with not being cleaned

Haha how did you manage to put it in a ditch? I saw someone pull the handbrake on in asda car park in a jag last night, everyone loves a cheeky slide in the snow haha

Totally agree, it was just dragging me about as it gained/lost grip. Pulling out at a junction onto a fast road was interestign :) need the glanza sorted so i know at worst it will just spin haha.

Haha how did you manage to put it in a ditch? I saw someone pull the handbrake on in asda car park in a jag last night, everyone loves a cheeky slide in the snow haha

Slid on ice on the way to work hopped over the kurb and ditched it! but she reversed out in a oner no damage and passed her mot the next day with no advisories! :p the temptation is great!

Mine hiding in a car park last week.

16408348796_0cba653bce_b.jpg

Got stuck so many times, too many hills where I live. Managed to get to a car park away from all the numpties and waited it out there.

Joys of a having a Glanza for a daily, wouldn't have it any other way to be fair!

Awh bless it, little cars like these often fair better than the likes of big bmw's and such though, do enjoy seeing M3 drivers stuck haha.

It's forecast snowy showers today but got a weather warning for tomorrow where I am. Won't be hanging around inw ork if it gets too bad, a good 25 mile journey in the snow is interesting and the splitter on the Advance is in danger of being snapped...

Lol if anything it just scares me the LSD, i miss the days of single wheel spins, they were the simple days lol.

Full replaced/serviced all rear brakes and handbrake cables last year on the GT so the handbrake is absolutely immense anyways but in the snow last night i gave it a dab and it instantly went sideways haha lethal fun.

Hoping for more tomorrow!

Had no starlet snow fun sadly because my 85 was away getting an exhaust made when there was snow here :(

Was out in my WRX though which was a laugh until i ran out of luck / talent / braking ability, and mashed an alloy haha.

20150128_200947_zpsncdrsldr.jpg

Had no starlet snow fun sadly because my 85 was away getting an exhaust made when there was snow here :(

Was out in my WRX though which was a laugh until i ran out of luck / talent / braking ability, and mashed an alloy haha.

20150128_200947_zpsncdrsldr.jpg

Hahaha oh no what actually happened? 4WD drift went wrong? lol :p

Would love a 4 paw for the snow, maybe one day...

What snow?

Lol where abouts are you? i think the majority of the country has had a bit over the past few weeks. Only had a covering last night here, but forecast more for tomorrow.

Being right on the coast we usually just get rain which sucks, but if the wind is from the north it can sometimes bring some beasty snowstorms in from the north sea

Hahaha oh no what actually happened? 4WD drift went wrong? lol :p

Would love a 4 paw for the snow, maybe one day...

4paw would be a laugh in the snow but id be too scared to half it round a lampost !!

And Yes 4wd drift went wrong in the WRX lol, forgot i wasnt actually Coiln McRae and hit a kerb :D

20150116_191916_zpsktmakiwn.jpg

Got another set of wheels so alls good haha.

Lol yeah that would be the thing about owning a 4paw- so very precious! I'd literally die if i bought one, converted it to 4efte, then it blew the diff.

oh dear that's no good. at least it was just the wheel though. That thought went through my mind this morning if i slip into a curb and kill my work wheels. May swap them for some other alloys tonight, although i don't famcy R888's in the snow either hahaha

Lol yeah that would be the thing about owning a 4paw- so very precious! I'd literally die if i bought one, converted it to 4efte, then it blew the diff.

oh dear that's no good. at least it was just the wheel though. That thought went through my mind this morning if i slip into a curb and kill my work wheels. May swap them for some other alloys tonight, although i don't famcy R888's in the snow either hahaha

Im defo expecting to break something in the 85 lol, yeah only a wheel no harm done.

R888 in the snow = 180bpm heartrate all the way home haha