If your going to list things on my eBay with no reserve at least have the decency to sell them rather than wasting people's time and cancelling the sale because you didn't get enough money. (item no longer available)

Many thanks

Rob

Edited by rob_bower

This is boring me now, is this one reason when people have stopped associating on here because of people like you rob,

How has this forum got anything to do with ebay,

The brakes are sold anyway and as you know in the last 24 hours you can't end them and you budded at the last min so I couldn't tell you could I

Edited by JordanEP91

This is boring me now, is this one reason when people have stopped associating on here because of people like you rob,

The item was ment to be listed with a reserve how ever it wasn't my error

Jordan

You were in the wrong listing the item, so how can it be Rob's fault?? he won the auction fair and square, there were no bids till Rob had placed one and in doing so won the item, you have then chosen to not follow through on the deal.

If you list items for sale on here , ebay, FB and you are a member on here then that "Selling History" will follow you, people can make up their own minds about how they view the transaction, in my eyes it's a poor show.

John

Yeah that's fair enough I know I was in the wrong, guys money isn't the issue I would have out a reserve on it but I didn't when I thought I did my error as I said, I'm a genuine guy,

It's done the brakes are sold anyway because he even budded,

I'm not prepared to argue over this I have better things to do

I will deactivate my account and leave it as that then

lol i honestly have never heard anything like this in my life. yes its a bit naughty at worst but big deal...

my advice to the buyer would be to get over it. if this has upset you this badly that you feel you had to report it to ebay and make a huge fuss about it then you have a hard life ahead. people could do far worse things across you than this...

Edited by richglanzav

But what can I do they sell in the last 24 hours a and you any end it I would have contacted him if he bidded but as you do on ebay it's a last minuet thing, I'm a honest person and as I said I honestly thought I put a reserve on it and listed it for 5 days as as posse to 3, as u said money isn't a issue if they didn't sell he could if had them or what they finished on, as I said yes it was wrong but I wasn't aware, otherwise I would have said no to who bought them as they were ending on ebay,

As far as I'm aware I haven't messed anyone around before just because I'm leaving the starlet scene doesn't mean I'm going to start now, I can understand exactly how he feels and so I should feel bad because I have let him down but there's nothing I can do

I think I have been sensible about this there's many people out here who wouldn't respond to what's going on I just feel I need to put my reason across!!

And yes reporting me to ebay is your choice but it's my error but I feel there was need for that, what I doe wasn't intensional,

Well I do see where they are coming from but in one way I agree with you, I would have been liked to asked why I done it before giving me a bad name if you know what I mean!

Tbh though bud I can't see anyone dropping it, it's going to be one of those threads where it just keeps going on because people are bored

The brakes are sold anyway and as you know in the last 24 hours you can't end them and you budded at the last min so I couldn't tell you could I

I as any dusgruntled buyer anywhere would do I have voiced my opinion about having a bad experience with a seller. Selling is selling my no matter where it is and in my opinion somone willing to break eBay selling policies won't care about breaking rules on a pokey forum.

I did message you Jordan first on eBay immediately after you cancelled sale but had had no reply and still haven't. A quick Message explaining this would have been enough ive even left it till this morning before reporting you to ebay.

I'm not sure what you mean by "people like me". People who put lots of time effort and money in to a community and have done for 8 years yes they are a terrible advert for the forum lol

Good luck with the rest of your breaking thread as you've got some awesome parts.