Last week i sold my little pink starlet. To a mab i picked up from the station. I had the car up for £480. I take him back to my house so he can go over car, he then starts pickin holes. It needs a new door, needs a new mirror, seats are dirty, high milage, (110k) needs new radiator, brakes are gone. (Drove 4k miles on them. No problems) he asked me to buy new ones and send them. He is like i need a 5 door for my kids, but i like a mint car so i need to buy all the parts. Is gonna cost me loads he said. In the end i got fed up and needed it gone so sold it for £310 in the end, i spent over £800 just on exhaust and wheels so i lost alot of money. Anyway was looking through gumtree and came across my little starlet. The little fucker bullshitted everything to me and is bassicly a dealer and not repaired anything he said and 2 days later has put it up for over double what he paid, fair to say i aint botherd cause i wanted it gone but he could of atleast told the truth lol. If i waited abit longer i most could of sold it for more lol .

Screenshot_2015-03-20-20-22-02_zpsd149ce

Id ring him up and offer him £200 and reel off all the problems he said it had back at him lol

I could of sold them wheels for £300 or even £200. I payed £560 brand new few months ago. And the exhaust system was only a month old.

Yeah thats exactly what my mate said. Ring him up and offer him less.

What a fag tho.

I did say that, its like a 16 year old car so what do you expect? He put in next to "i payed £340 for a white one what was imacualte yet yours is worse condition please take me back to station"

Id ring him up and offer him £200 and reel off all the problems he said it had back at him lol

Haha I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Just out of interest, what are the alloys, Rota's?

Worlds full of bell ends unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Needed it gone man, shame pissed me off. And to top it off as soon as he got it of me straight into london through parking cameras. Now i have 3 different fines for parking and one going into a private car park. Just adds over £300.. safe to say contacted DVLA. there still waiting log book and im fowarding the proof and his address to the companies. Tried stiching me up the bastard..

This happened to me glanzajim and I was arguing with dvla for months as on the date of the fine I was in hospital had to get proof send them the signed copy of the date sold ect and they was still trying to pin it on me the tits

dude you should have had us lot swamp him with shit, im sure a lot of people on here would have had the time for a good giggle fukin with a snivling little turd like that. just start the thread in the members section so he cant see it.

The adds still up, all message him lol. I feel like ringing him up and telling whats he done. But i cant be assed. He lives in ELHAM, name is MOHAMMED BOKKLUATAH, just fucks me right of that the fact is he comes down pointing every little problem to get it as cheap as he can. And if it was anyone else im sure you would tell him to "fuck off" and he can walk back to the station.. but i was in that depiciment, i needed it gone as that £300 payed the rest of my new car off. Couldnt bealive it when i saw it back up for sale £350 more than what he payed for and only 2 days later!