latest run around Evo 4 dead already

Not been around for ages, had enough of starlets, stripping the last one i got now

Since been gone i got a l200 warrior absolutely love it to bits but something inside me kept wanting proper boost so after months of looking and dreaming i decided to just bite the bullet and went and bought a original evo 4 as did not want one to modify just to keep as oem as possible

IMG_20150325_195834.jpg

IMG_20150329_000613.jpg

2015-03-25%2017.01.33.png

Edited by Glanza-Ben
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no wont be modded haha its my family car, its all insured and ready to collect tomorrow insurance dropped 40 a month compared to my l200

Fuckin madness how insurance works doesnt it ? Did they class the L200 as a commercial vehicle ? Thats why i never got one in the end.

Fuckin madness how insurance works doesnt it ? Did they class the L200 as a commercial vehicle ? Thats why i never got one in the end.

Yea was commercial but still was not alot a month wish i could have both evo and l200 as truck is the best car ive bought by far

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Nice buy Ben, never really liked the version 4 but looks great white. Whats in the pipeline for this then, or you keeping it stock for the family

Cheers mate and yea leave it how it is and enjoy it, people laugh when i say its my family bus lol

Looks smart in white mate.

I've had mine just over a year now and love it.

cheers mate just seen yours got a fair spec on it

No surprise ecu?

no surprise ecu lol did fit my takatas but green looked shit so selling them on