latest run around Evo 4 dead already

what was his excuse for the cam belt not being changed?

No excuse just kept appoligising and offered to fix it asap aswell as a loan car etc so atm will leave it like that and see how well he fixes it

was expecting to be goin to court about it

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair one he's prob worried about you taking him to court and knows he's been cought out hopefully he fixes it to a good standard for you mate

Yea he said hes gonna send me pictures of everything so thats ideal, if he dont fix it properly it will keep goin back till its how it should be

Aww mate, at least you have a sense of humor! I'm sorry to hear about the evo. My mate bought a dog of an evo 4 6 months ago. Spent 3K on it to sell it rock bottom price, he knew it was just going to cost him more and more money.

Hopefully you get yours all sort. Keep up the jokes as well, if you can't laugh at yourself....

Aww mate, at least you have a sense of humor! I'm sorry to hear about the evo. My mate bought a dog of an evo 4 6 months ago. Spent 3K on it to sell it rock bottom price, he knew it was just going to cost him more and more money.

Hopefully you get yours all sort. Keep up the jokes as well, if you can't laugh at yourself....

I aint really fussed about it mate got warrenty so they gotta sort it and the cars so clean i want to keep it for a long time so will probs get alot spent on it by me in the future

Mate, dan bilzerian is guna so jel of that sick whip!

yea mate gonna get a cat and a bb gun and take some photos see if i get a million likes on instagram haha

• 5 weeks later...

This car has been a nightmare to say the least, the garage said it has no warrenty as import so went to trading standerds and went the official route he had till yesterday to sort it before it went further, up untill wednesday he was not offering anything then all of a suddern offer some money back for a new 4 engine but after a few more little arguements its now cominh back tuesday to have a 8 engine fitted and paid for by them, so touch woid i get it back on the road soon

It makes no difference if it's an import or not unless he's stated at the time of sale that no warrenty was given and you signed and agreed to that.. if he's a registered car trader/dealership he's got to give 3 months or 3k miles whatever comes first... Who'd you get it from mate they sound like a bloody nightmare?

It makes no difference if it's an import or not unless he's stated at the time of sale that no warrenty was given and you signed and agreed to that.. if he's a registered car trader/dealership he's got to give 3 months or 3k miles whatever comes first... Who'd you get it from mate they sound like a bloody nightmare?

Yea i knew the law hence taking him down the legal route, he was gonna fit the new engine but told him i will be doin it as dont trust a word he says

Hopefully when knew engines in it will be spot on