latest run around Evo 4 dead already

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame it dont fit on the drive like the starlet! Watch out for them kiddies on there push bikes ;)

When he gets a set of coilovers to lower it more there will less chance of the handles bars catching it lol

Ahh man I love this car!

This died last night on way home, got it recovered took it apart found the cambelt snapped thank god its from a garage and they gave me a invoice stating cambelt done before collection but belt looks orginal

ringing them tuesday to discuse what there gonna do in regards to either give my money back or get me a new engine

And gutted for the car as shes mint and if the idiot said it needed a belt i would of done it but to lie and now kill a beautiful car is a shame

hopefully update tuesday with news on a refund or whats gonna happen to it

No way, that sucks mate. Best of luck with the garage

tis gutting over some thing that could of been sorted instead of a lie from them, i paid for it on my credit card as extra cover if it was a wreck so any troubles i can claim back my money i would love for them to supply a new engine but if anything i reckon they will want the car back

You do no if they blag it and say nah not there problem.. you ring trading standards up there tell you what to do, that garage will shit there selfs.

Edited lol.

Edited by GlanzaJim

You do no if they blag it and say nah not there problem.. you ring trading standards up there tell you what to do, that garage will shit there selfs

You do no if they blag it and say nah not there problem.. you ring trading standards up there tell you what to do, that garage will shit there selfs

Theres not alot they can blag i had it 4 days with a invoice to state evo 4 with oil service and cambelt change and since the cambelt that snapped looks like a million years old they dont have alot to stand on but yes if they get funny i will take them court etc and claim my money back of my cars company

Same thing happened to my mates evo 5 don't know why so many garages lie about doing cambelts when it takes about 2hrs to do, can't go wrong with dropping an e8 engine tho:) hope it gets sorted