iPhone or Nokia

I've broken yet another iPhone ( charging port gone ) and I'm starting to rather annoyed

I'm getting it repaired again but I'm on the verge of being done with Apple!

What are people's thoughts on Nokia's? Anyone gone from Apple to Nokia and been happy ? Or been horrified and gone back to Apple ?

All opinions welcome be good to hear people's views on other phones :)

James

When I first saw this thread... I thought we were comparing iPhone to the old school Nokia (3310/3510 etc)!

I hate iPhones.. had too many. Love my iPad though.

I use a Samsung s4 - but agree with so much random stuff on the phone which never gets used, gets confusing and a bit messy for my liking. But good phones !

Samsung have always impressed the masses with slick high resolution super amoled screens and wicked camera.

The new galaxy s6 looks really imppressive, but looks v similar to the iphone 6.

I was a big android head - still use android tablet - but fancied a change and got an iphone 6 a few months back. I was skeptical at first, but really like it now. Deffo need to jailbreak it and have a propper play with it though.

I like both android and apple os. Just comes down to what you need in a phone man. But if you ve have enough of apple, my money would be on a htc m9. Htc sense is a lot better than samsung touchwhiz imo.

Apple are way over rated and way too big for there boots with there crazy high prices and only releasing a small amount of there phones at a time to cause a little panic with people over stock etc

Also they are always releasing new ios software and some updates make phone slower and that would be with the newer iPhone 5 and 6 and of course the rumors of the software making your battery worse on purpose so you get new battery or upgrade the phone

Now saying all this i have a ipod and iphone 5 and have them jail broke and that's what makes them really fun doing things that apple don't want you to do

But i say i be moving away from apple when the iPhone dies

Samsung or HTC i say

Edited by gtturbo94