• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway anybody want a set of 4x114.3 buddyclub p1sf 16x7.5 in immaculate condition £300?

8DE7D59F-D7CA-456F-82BE-33AE6F5B2B7E_zps

Or a set of enkie rs&m 17x8 5x114.3 £250?

A0CFDE90-1B02-4770-87E7-EB4880745445_zps

Slicks included, I know they won't for anybody's car here but you must know a honda person or two that wants a bargain

There is still a few folk who spend big in the starlet scene. Quite a lot actually.

Depends what you mean by big though?

5-10k in a starlet is considered a lot of money ( yes I know some people have spent more), but when you fish across to other cars like GT86, Skylines, GTR's, Supra's, 350Z etc that 10k doesn't get you much. Talking like £30k, £50k, £80k, £120k is a lot of money in other scenes.

Again it comes down to how cheap the cars are, the parts are and the upgrades.

Slicks included, I know they won't for anybody's car here but you must know a honda person or two that wants a bargain

Size are those slicks Marc? :D

Anyway anybody want a set of 4x114.3 buddyclub p1sf 16x7.5 in immaculate condition £300?

8DE7D59F-D7CA-456F-82BE-33AE6F5B2B7E_zps

who need these when steelies will do just fine :p:p

5-10k in a starlet is considered a lot of money ( yes I know some people have spent more), but when you fish across to other cars like GT86, Skylines, GTR's, Supra's, 350Z etc that 10k doesn't get you much. Talking like £30k, £50k, £80k, £120k is a lot of money in other scenes.

Again it comes down to how cheap the cars are, the parts are and the upgrades.

Size are those slicks Marc? :D

20/61/17 mediums mate

I was speaking to a guy today about genuine parts and fake's, some fakes can be better quality especially through age. I would still rather have the real thing. I dislike when people don't state replica parts or style at the end it's a bit petty but at the same time it's not, (respectfully) anyways there's no point in trying to convert people it's already happened will it be better for the starlet scene or worse in the long run or will it not matter.

I know theres certain people on here that are 30+k deep into their starlets, i also know of a few lads that are 100+k deep into skylines. The drift lads that share a unit with one of the boys in work are all minimum 20k for a streeto car.

Its all relative to the price of the car really.

Anyway, i can see why people buy cheap parts, not everything ive bought for my 85 has been top of the range.

And people having no imagination and following the crowd has a lot to do with the way people buy parts on here aswell.

Not going to like but theres a member on here and on the facebook page who sells shitty rep harnesses at stupid money and makes a mint. Its scary what people buy in rep forms. My biggest hate is rep wheels sometimes they are more money than the real things. Only time I can understand rep wheels is if its a track or drift car.

Edited by mas12555

Not going to like but theres a member on here and on the facebook page who sells shitty rep harnesses at stupid money and makes a mint. Its scary what people buy in rep forms. My biggest hate is rep reals sometimes they are more money than the real things. Only time I can understand rep wheels is if its a track or drift car.

Replica reals?

Just think fake raybans are like a replica harnesses really except the damage to your eyes may take years to emerge instead of of one simple crash

proberly protect more then no glasses at all? and most likely replicated in the same factory the real ones are made