• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thanks For All The Nice Comments, Appreciate it, Yeah Another Meet Would Be Great Got A Few Other Things I Want To Do To My Car First though ;) But Once Done Yeah Would Deffo Be Up For That :p I Think We Need A More Scenic Location Next Time To Get Some Quality Shoots.

My Wheel Nuts Are Made By A Company Called TPI And I Got Them From Ebay, They Seem Pretty Good, And Nice Quality Too.

Cheers Guys Starlybrusier :p .

• 3 months later...

Havent updated this for some time lol :D so here goes, since my last update ive had a full exhaust fitted by a company called custom exhausts situated in cardiff, they done a pretty good job and im reasonable happy with it, its 2.5" pipe work from the turbo straight back to a 4" jap tailpipe which is the only silencer so when i give it some stick it really comes to life with a nice deep roar and its pops and burbles quite allot too :D , ive also added a few other bits and pieces like clear indicator lenses, toytuning actuator, venturi dump valve, and obv its had a few oil changes new leads etc..... ive got big plans for her now, ive already started collecting parts to reach 200bhp, gonna start the build early next year to get it sorted for the summer :p , heres the pics enjoy :blink:

235235.jpg">

hfhf.jpg">

hftyhfth.jpg">

2414.jpg">

325235.jpg">

P1010031-1.jpg">

P1010032-1.jpg">

hfyhfty.jpg">

Loving that mate - similar start to me :D

You any further with your plans for 200hp yet?

Yeah, ive bought a Gt spec hybrid off enzo :D and now im goin to be ordering a new mani and also a HDI FMIC :D once these are fitted im goin to just run it a 0.8 bar untill i sort the brakes and handling properly, then its E-manage or Blitz Access ;) , cheers for the comments, starlybruiser :D .

That exhaust looks like mine. Mines from Pro Speed in Wales. Looks pretty dam tidy.

Bourkey

cheers mate, custom exhausts are literally a few yards up the street from pro speed lol :D

sparky: yeah im thinking of goin for a 40mm drop :D maybe 35mm dunno yet, its just the roads are shat around here so i still wan a bit of comfort but good enough handling for around 190 - 200bhp, plus i gorra make my mind up, coilys or combo??? ;)

Coilys mate.. thats my opinion anyway.. Ive had shocks n springs on my golf and ive got coilys on my starlet and even tho its firm its not a huge difference from my golf. And the good thing with coilovers u can change your mind if its too low/high ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I havent posted on here in a good while but thanks for all the kind comments :lol:

My thread is due an update soon and its goin to be a big one :wub: allot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears has gone into it over the past few months and its been of the road for a good while now, im finally getting her how I want her and i think it looks great :wub:

Im just goin to be ordering a few other parts from toyota next week then i will be updating this thread with all the lovely pics and spec list :D Heres a little teaser pic.

Watch This Space :thumbsup:

P01-05-09_1324.jpg

I saw the thread opened it all up thinking finally he has updated it! lol god dam it lol

look forward to the update, lets hope it all has gone smoother then mine has lol

Haha lol i thought you might have been the first to notice it lol, but yeah its not quite finished yet lol, so your just gunna have to wait young man :thumbsup:

Hope you havent had any major probs with yours tho bud.

Cheers :lol: