• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a white stock glanza one you can have for free if your going jf2 or jae I will bring it with me. :)

Superb jesture not alot of people will give stuff away any more even to help a fellow enthusiast out

Looks sweet!! Loving the pink gear gator what have you done with the pink spotty one? Can't wait to do our engine bays together 😀💪🏻👍

Edited by Flaura's SR

Looks sweet!! Loving the pink gear gator what have you done with the pink spotty one? Can't wait to do our engine bays together

I threw the old pink one away haha. XD it was a cover over the original one so I ruined it taking it off. Yeah looking forward to doing the engine bays, will have to make plans, Japfest 2 is sneaking up on us! Xx

TTE spoiler and a Glanza rear bumper is all you need. Favourite look of arse on the '91 imo.

I mean, it's not like I'm biased or anything... ^_^

DSC00103.jpg

Yeah it looks good. I just prefer the other one XD which as luck would have it is the one I've been offered :D

Okay, me and Flaura's SR did some engine bay cleaning today, woohoo, actual progress that doesn't involve stickers!! Also added some purple hoses :D

Before:

IMG_25981_zpsxxe2bluz.jpg

After:

IMG_261511_zpsxjyygyab.jpg

Bonus photoshoot shots:

IMG_26271_zps1xtxcuex.jpg

IMG_26211_zpsa12ljwv5.jpg

IMG_26221_zpsa13gew0j.jpg

Didn't get a decent pic of the...uhh, white underside of the bonnet..bit, before we cleaned it, but mine was properly dirty, came up lovely though:

IMG_26321_zps0e7tjsmd.jpg

Edited by Willow

Girls representing!! :)

haha ..Ruining my nail varnish and nails as per usual!

11737883_473689969475439_590046627030303

C0E13676-0BAB-4380-8DDB-6CF20EC15327_zps

Done a good job with that engine bay! I never cleaned the bay of my old N/A :p

Needs a nice set of wheels on badly! Looks well for the age though, mine was an S reg and was a hell of a lot worse condition.

:) It so needed cleaning haha, it could be a lot better I'm sure, but pretty pleased with it for a first attempt. The guy in the store was very patient with us whilst we were trying to buy the right stuff to do it! Gonna get some more purple bits for it, make it look all pretty for Japfest 2 :)

Edited by Willow

Rich-k, on 12 Jul 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

Hows your driving going willow? Any closer to that pass?? :)

It's still not insured, and I'm not insured on any other cars, and can't afford lessons. ;(

I moved it around on the drive the other day..which took forever and was scary haha. Need to like, crowd fund my insurance or something lol!! Missing it so much :(