Focus RS Stolen From Cheltenham last night

I seen that green one yesterday aswell and thought to myself there seems to be a lot of these going walkabouts in the middle of the night and now another! I don't understand how they shift the parts on with out getting caught myself like or am I missing something?

Edited by jordan walker

Yeah I see 2 green ones on facebook, now this one.

Can't believe 9 have been stolen in the last 48 hours.

I would be guessing its the same person/persons that are stealing them. Clearly an order has been put in 8)

Shame for the owners, I can only imagine now the insurance premium of RS's and ST's going through the roof now...

Videos like this should not be aloud on YouTube !

James

Maybe not, but he's only showing you what we already know. He's not telling you where to buy the products, how to make them etc.

If some one is gonna steal something they dont just go trolling the net, its planned and the thiefs already know how to steal it and what they want to steal and do with, bet most of them are at chop shops now

its pretty impressive how well oganised these can be to be honest seen a few programs on it and the chain of people involved are massive and cars from spoted-stolen-trackers found and removed - loaded in containers and shipped abroad to be sold is something mental like 30hours.

one of the programs the guy was an ex IT tech that had taken up finding and disabling scanners for a gang and he showed how easy it was he pretty much got a text with gps coords of the car went and disabled the tracker and his "fee" was left in the glove box. said he knew he was part of a big team but he didnt no how the cars got there or where the went after or anyone else involved. so if someone down the bottom of the chain got caught it didnt effect anyone else and the only people that knew the whole story where just the oragnisers/money men so never actualy got there hands dirty.