Hi guys, I thought I'd start a build thread.

I have a 1998 Toyota Starlet SR in black and have owned it since late November last year, it's my first car and it's only got 26,500 miles on it which is amazing! I plan to keep it original as possible, I already have a TTE back box for it and I'm after an original front splitter but looking at how much people want for them, I think it's unlikely! I'll also be getting some new SR decals as well. The body work has a few dinks and dents in it, but nothing I can't sort out from the help of my work and it'll be a full respray when I have the time, I'll upload some pictures when the car is clean!

Cheers,

George

Edited by george97
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mint! As for splitter id workz sell a rep does the job got it on mine:) here's a link if you haven't looked already mate:) http://id-workz.co.uk/toyota/starlet/starlet-uk-spec-ep91/exterior/tte-style-front-splitter

Cheers man I'll have a look now

I've got a rep I'll sell you if you're interested?

I'm alright thanks pal, cheers anyway

Awesome :)

I actually miss my SR after seeing this as mine was black too! Nice to see some more people local to me too. Maybe if theres enough of us we will have to have a local meet.

Awesome :)

I actually miss my SR after seeing this as mine was black too! Nice to see some more people local to me too. Maybe if theres enough of us we will have to have a local meet.

Cheers man! and are you from Milton Keynes then?

Nah not totally. Next to bedford - not exactly far. End up in MK on a sunday night sometimes - usually just a load of chavs out tho!

Yeah that's true haha! Me and BMX-RIG were at the local meet tonight and met 2 gt owners so there's a few of us about

Edited by george97