• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here here!! I second that buddy 🔰🙊

I mean youre looking at over 1000nzd for a turbo kit, and even more for a supercharger kit, not everybody has that kind of money so I'm just trying to show people there are other ways of doing it on a budget :) obviously not as high quality or as durable! But that's not the point :) just having fun and doing things your self! It's awesome :)

Interesting to see the outcome of this! I remember a few years back a guy local to me turbodave was his old username planned on twin charging his. He'd managed to find a kit from another toyota cant for the life of me remember from what mind but he had it all ready to go on and planned on using the supercharger to spool a bigger turbo to eliminate lag. Im not sure if he decided it was too much work or just lost interest in it but he never got round to completing it sadly always wondered what the outcome would have been lol

i can answer that twin turbo works hard !!! ha ha

What turbo piping do people usually run on small turbo setups? I know intercooler piping is quite large, Much larger than the outlet on this turbo, I know coling suggested engineering hydraulic hose but i cant find that anywhere over here. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions? It would be nice to see how this turbo is usually set up but i cant find any photos :p

Anyone know anyone or have a top mount intercoole laying around they want to get rid of? The piping would be 5x easier with the intercooler it won't have to go as far and cooler air ;)

Surely you wanna check it's making boost first before you start buying stuff?

Surely you wanna check it's making boost first before you start buying stuff?

yeah I know there is one on trademe on a 1$ reserve atm and no one has bid so hopefully no one bids haha ;) closes tomorrow

Well if it works I'm sure other people will be keen to try! If it does work I might even be inclined to get some proper kits made up for it :) so if it works and any one wants to try it out I'll try get some kits made up :):p :p :p :p :p