• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The K1-200v is getting a quick check over currently before installing. Out of curiosity are you other guys with K1's running standard fuel pump and injectors?

In terms of the gearbox either the Levin 4.3 or TRD 4.7 FD. Also seems like Fensport/M Factory advertise a 4.7

This does sound like such a great setup for what its used for.

There is a theme here of massive overkill on starlets basically, this is quite refreshing to see :)

I most agree keeping it simple wins in the long run!

Thanks Gainzy, I'm going to put the car on the Dyno once the K1 is installed just to check everything anyway. The Blitz Access ECU I have is labelled as a K1-200V ECU so I think that side of things will be fine.

I tried to find that ecu to try, there was one floating around over here I missed out on it if it make's 210 I will be over the moon keep me posted!!

MustakimQZ - The top mount seems to do the job. If I was do doing proper races with a lot of consecutive laps then I may need to reconsider, but for the style of racing I'm currently doing the top mount is less weight and better response. Track temperatures in Japan during the "racing season" can be quite cold also.

Since changing to the aftermarket manifold I didn't have a heat shield and as I'm still running the factory intake I figured it was worth while making something up.

IMG_7443_zpso01dtom8.jpg

Heat wrapped:

IMG_7444_zpsa1age18t.jpg

Installed:

IMG_7445_zpsbecsplcg.jpg

Next project is blanking off the fog light holes. Contemplating using carbon fibre though.

IMG_7448_zpszj1jjbce.jpg

IMG_7447_zpsl2ktidnt.jpg

Edited by EP82 Touge
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...